JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Original Songs - how they are made" video gone?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1636 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

last June we had an organizational accomplishment entitled "Original Songs: How They Are Made" but they removed this from tv.jw.org (I've looked pretty hard). I don't know why...

Does anyone have this video saved?  I wanted to look at it because I think it mentioned about the "Regional Video Teams" which brother Greg mentioned earlier this week on jwtalk

thanks for that James! @worksmike

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

It is still posted with the monthly sample conversations for June:

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=mwbv&issue=201906&langwritten=E

Oh I hadn't thought of that; that's excellent!  I just wonder why they removed it from tv.jw.org.  It was on there earlier this summer (I'm 99.9% sure I saw it, thumbnails and all)

great guys, we cracked the case!  😁

if you watch at 2 min 54 secs, they describe how Patterson delegates the filming of some video segments out to RVTs around the world:

"The Story Team receives a list of approved original songs from the Teaching Committee of the Governing Body. A visual concept is developed to accompany the original song in its final form as a music video. Then it will be assigned to one of our local production teams, or one of our 11 international video teams. A storyboard artist is assigned to work closely with the assigned team and, specifically, the Video Director."

RVT.png.53077f3b488ba899a9aed64cb86efcb3.png

On 9/4/2019 at 7:47 AM, Brandon said:

great guys, we cracked the case!  😁

if you watch at 2 min 54 secs, they describe how Patterson delegates the filming of some video segments out to RVTs around the world:

"The Story Team receives a list of approved original songs from the Teaching Committee of the Governing Body. A visual concept is developed to accompany the original song in its final form as a music video. Then it will be assigned to one of our local production teams, or one of our 11 international video teams. A storyboard artist is assigned to work closely with the assigned team and, specifically, the Video Director."

What's the wrong with it?

Most Regional Video Teams (RVT) are international teams. All of them are very productive and very busy. They are brothers and sisters working with very limited means to create our beautiful videos.

You might want to review this video:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/pub-jwb_201707_13_VIDEO

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

What makes you say that?

Because in one of your comments, you said:

On 9/4/2019 at 2:59 AM, Brandon said:

I just wonder why they removed it from tv.jw.org.  It was on there earlier this summer

Then right after that:

On 9/4/2019 at 7:47 AM, Brandon said:

great guys, we cracked the case!

So I thought that "we cracked the case" and found the reason why the video was gone. And I thought it was because of that highlighted "our 11 international video teams."

Hence, I asked what's wrong about that highlighted phrase. 😋

So I thought that "we cracked the case" and found the reason why the video was gone. And I thought it was because of that highlighted "our 11 international video teams."

Hence, I asked what's wrong about that highlighted phrase. 

Ah ok. No, the original case that I was trying to crack was what an RVT is. I guess that led to another 'case,' one of "how come I can't find that one video?"

I've sort of solved the former, but not the latter. Sorry for the confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...