JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Image from: AWAKE! No. 1 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1779 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 hours ago, richietj77 said:

In English:
How to cope with stress

I live near a beach, and must appreciate better that privilege. I must go soon, tomorrow... for stress coping, you know. It appears on Awake cover.

Me, too. Sea air cleanses my mind, gives me a restart, and endows me with more gratitude then I can express! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

The ocean attracts many. They have a romantic attraction to the ocean. But having been on the ocean for my entire life I can say that the Coastal Life is over exaggerated. There are many disadvantages, much of it being too much moisture, too much humidity, too much coolness. My health benefits from being in land where it is dryer and I hope someday to live in an inland environment. That said I think that any of us that lives in any part of this world for any length of time would benefit from moving to another part of the Earth. I don't think that we were meant to stay in one place for our entire life. Moving around is a wonderful thing, maybe we'll do this in the new system.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

9 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

The ocean attracts many. They have a romantic attraction to the ocean. But having been on the ocean for my entire life I can say that the Coastal Life is over exaggerated. There are many disadvantages, much of it being too much moisture, too much humidity, too much coolness. My health benefits from being in land where it is dryer and I hope someday to live in an inland environment. That said I think that any of us that lives in any part of this world for any length of time would benefit from moving to another part of the Earth. I don't think that we were meant to stay in one place for our entire life. Moving around is a wonderful thing, maybe we'll do this in the new system.

Our brain is dynamic. We get bored in doing monotonous  things or stay in just one place. 

As the time goes by, I get interested in other things.

Right now, I'm staying in a city up on the mountain for 15 years, I feel burnout. I wanted to live in other place. 

1 minute ago, Luigi62 said:

We are delighted to reach this milestone as we continue to use Awake! in our Bible education work, ‘bearing thorough witness to the good news.’—Acts 20:24.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...