JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

9 Yr. Old JW boy shot in Seattle Shooting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1577 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Downtown Seattle

Two gunmen opened fire during rush hour in downtown Seattle Wednesday night, killing one and injuring 7 others, the youngest victim, Judah, a Jehovah’s Witness and just 9-years-old is making progress and recovering from surgery.

https://komonews.com/news/local/he-was-a-real-trooper-9-year-old-boy-wounded-in-shootout-making-progress?fbclid=IwAR2R7DFpdAUqk-wNHUCCpMxIcVuLYYAOUl87TauvkjWCE_GuFpWO2RksiKY

Edited by steeringwheel

I saw an article (headline) earlier that this boy left the hospital. But not reading the article I didn’t know he was a Witness. 

Shows we are not immune to getting caught up in the evil happenings in this world...even while serving Jehovah. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

One of our sisters from our congregation was there doing cart witnessing.

They held everyone in the surrounding area until they were finished questioning them.

I wasn't expecting to see her at the meeting the same night of the ordeal, as she came in late. Didn't talk to her as I didn't want to bombard her with questions.

So I did not know the child that was hurt came from a witness family...He did get to go home. I saw it in the news. So thankful he is still alive!