JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My 3D Videos of New Jerusalem, Ezekiel's Temple Vision, Ezekiel Chapter 1, Solomon's Temple

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1510 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 1 month later...

These are very nice @michelle :)

I'm gonna move this topic over to the Encouragement for the Worldwide Brotherhood forum, which is publicly visible, for greater exposure.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

You have inspired me!

I am currently working on a video/photo project using Proshow Producer (not available for purchase any longer, it's a pro software)

The project is related to my trip to Warwick, but I don't want just photos and videos  "sleeping" on my hard drive.

You gave me needed boost to continue the project... 

Good stuff! 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I have a video entitle "Ezekiel Chapter 01" and a "Goliath Taunts the Battle Lines of Israel" I think i got These from Paint.net. Does that sound right to anyone?

Edited by Luigi62

1 hour ago, Luigi62 said:

I have a video entitle "Ezekiel Chapter 01" and a "Goliath Taunts the Battle Lines of Israel" I think i got These from Paint.net. Does that sound right to anyone?

The "Ezekiel Chapter 01" video is mine, I did that in 2006. You can find that video and many newer ones on my website bibliaprints.com.

I vaguely remember the video "Goliath Taunts the Battle Lines of Israel", can't seem to find it online anymore.

Paint.net seems to be a free image and photo editing software

Thanks