JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pre-Flight check list.......

Pre-flight Check list:

Clothes for 3 months....................check

Gifts for Fiancee:

T-shirts from hershy chocolate factory ....Check

Pearl earrings.......................................check

wedding ring..........................................check

10lbs of chocolate..................................only 9.5 lbs (be prepared for interrogation as to the where abouts of .5 lbs of missing chocolate)

wedding gifts from son to his new mommy....Check

spending cash.........................................Check

excitement..............................................Check

BC.........................................................uh oh

Just wait until vernalee see the part about the 9.5 lbs of chocolate

My fiancee is a self proclaimed collector of chocolate...................thats right a COLLECTOR!

she will horde the chocolate until a few days of its expiration date then gives it to everyone around before it expires

the flight wasnt bad its the taxes that kill you , but i will never book delta again , i much prefer continental, much more amenities like 110v outlets on ever seat for charging laptops, everyone has own tv and movie database for flight ect.

with tax it cost 1329.00

Birth control i.e. condoms,

since the philippines is mainly a catholic nation Birth control is outlawed ................we want children only after we have been together 2-3 years not right away

Did you see Jurassic Park......Life...finds a way.

Birth control i.e. condoms,

since the philippines is mainly a catholic nation Birth control is outlawed ................we want children only after we have been together 2-3 years not right away

i would have never guessed..:raspberry:

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Pre-flight Check list:

Clothes for 3 months....................check

Gifts for Fiancee:

T-shirts from hershy chocolate factory ....Check

Pearl earrings.......................................check

wedding ring..........................................check

10lbs of chocolate..................................only 9.5 lbs (be prepared for interrogation as to the where abouts of .5 lbs of missing chocolate)

wedding gifts from son to his new mommy....Check

spending cash.........................................Check

excitement..............................................Check

BC.........................................................uh oh

What about DC???

Death Certificate

LOL!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

i just realised how bad my carry on bag looks inside, see if you can spot the problem

Toys for nieces and nephews, including stuffed animals, legos ect.....

9.5 lbs of chocolate

ky and BC

and some changes of clothes

I hate to say it,but your contents kinda make you look like a pedophile :scared:

and your heading to the Philippines.....YIKES

All joking aside...enjoy your trip,and may Jehovah bless your wedding!

YES indeed my carry on was inspected. "come this way sir"........... "do you mind explaining this to me sir?"............" you DO realise how seriously we take this sort of thing sir?"

........................................Grabbing 1 bottle of perfume , and 1 bottle of scented lotion..........." sir these should have been placed in your checked baggage we will have to discard them for you "

YES indeed my carry on was inspected. "come this way sir"........... "do you mind explaining this to me sir?"............" you DO realise how seriously we take this sort of thing sir?"

........................................Grabbing 1 bottle of perfume , and 1 bottle of scented lotion..........." sir these should have been placed in your checked baggage we will have to discard them for you "

Which helps us to appreciate how necessary it is to Pay Attention especially as the end draws near.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I hope the rest of your trip is less eventful.

This reminds me of the months right after 9/11 when I was doing floor repair at PDX. (Portland International Airport) My sis and brother-inlaw were flying out to an International Convention and caught me working, so we chatted a bit. I quipped him that they would never let him through the screening cuz he just looked to suspicious. They all laughed but later returned asking me to hold a gold plated pocket knife that he had forgot to leave at home. I don't know which was more embarrassing for him getting caught by the screener or having to ask me to hold it for him. Fortunately I didn't have work on the tarmac or in the concourse that night or I could have gotten into serious trouble myself for carrying it.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25