JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

ARSON at K.H. Arrest in Md, USA

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1552 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

report of attempted arson at around 10 a.m. on February 13.  43-year-old woman is charged with first and second-degree attempted murder, attempted arson, malicious burning, manufacturing/possessing a destructive device, defacing a religious property and destruction of property.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/02/17/woman-accused-throwing-molotov-cocktail-into-jehovahs-witness-kingdom-hall-glen-burnie/?fbclid=IwAR3cuMqqq6KjhiFMEG3CfSr-skamvx0QwxwbcAl_eJu7v5QV1_1qBQQcGEM

Wow, she must of been recently watching the movie "Saving Private Ryan" where the soldiers were pitching Molotov cocktails at the German tanks!  Good thing nobody was injured or worse, she's going to need a good lawyer and a plea of insanity, I hope she herself wasn't a Witness, I'm sure the news will let everyone know if she is.

Glad no one was hurt!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

If she did it, ( based on our video surveillance and other evidence) she should be charged and incarcerated to the max the law allows. 

That Hall from the video seems to have windows and not a steel entrance door. I would think less damage could have been done with a steel security door. 

I think their security plan was in force for the local congregation. Seems like a field service time - 10am on a Thursday. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible