JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Any Games Suggestion ( Android)

It is to give suggestion for my study.

He want to know which games he can play. I am in a confused state and don't know which one I could recommend.

“Just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them.”

:backflip: Luke 6:31:backflip:                                               

Depends on what this “study” feels about or how there Conscience is. Can you elaborate? They could play card games and puzzle games. Unless they want to play games made by Supercell for example. Minecraft is okay unless they don’t like the monsters or the “potions”. Other games like farming sims and city sims are also good.

Racing game like :

real racing 3 ( realistic )

Csr2 ( drag racing)

Other games..idle stuff : idle miner ( its addictive)

Its very hard to find games without anything bad...there is other game but my "illumination" is video game and bad game is a waste of time BUT  iv come across a program that is amazing !!! Better then video game ....let me search it, i thought or wanted to share here but not sure if i post it ...let me check

So the games listed here are the ones that are known and there are probably many others. In the book God's Love, CHAPTER 6 How to Choose Our Entertainment, is a good reference to use. As paragraph 12 notes (lvs chap. 6 pp. 75-88)

Some entertainment is clearly unacceptable to Jehovah, and we know we must avoid it. But what if it is not so clear? Jehovah doesn’t give us a list of rules of what we can and cannot watch, listen to, or read. Instead, he wants us to use our Bible-trained conscience. (Read Galatians 6:5.) Jehovah gives us principles, that is, basic truths that teach us how he views matters. These principles help train our conscience. They help us know “what the will of Jehovah is” so that we can make choices that will please him.—Ephesians 5:17.

As he goes through the study and develops his Bible-trained conscience, then he can decide which games he can play. "For each one will carry his own load" Galatians 6:5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you All 😄

“Just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them.”

:backflip: Luke 6:31:backflip:                                               

• 2 weeks later...