JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Fun food experiments

I discovered today that a fruit sorbet and 7up make a slurpee...👍🏻

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I recently discovered that I could suck up mini M&Ms with a large straw...

😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Our area has "outlawed" plastic straws. All places like restaurants and markets can only offer "paper" straws (my daughters refer to them as toilet paper tubes) that fall apart before you have finished your drink.

I discovered I can carry my own plastic straws in my truck and just not take a straw when I get a drink from the convenience store

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Bro Richard said:

...and just like that a fun topic turned serious..🤣

We should have a seperate section on the forum for “comedy and silly subjects” 

I like having fun with brothers and sisters and laugh a little..... 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

We should have a seperate section on the forum for “comedy and silly subjects” 

I like having fun with brothers and sisters and laugh a little..... 

We are in the "Food" forum so I thought it would be fun to post a few food related things I have discovered while stuck at home...

Sorry was it my straw comment that turned it serious? 

Food ... hmm what have I learned?

1 tsp coffee 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp of hot water - when mixed together with a mixer for five minutes at least - makes a beautiful frothy marshmallow topping for your coffee ... great with donuts - so the myth goes.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I tried to be healthy so I bought some medjool dates. Then I remembered how much I liked date shakes when I was young. A few pitted medjool dates, some vanilla ice cream, a little milk and blend it until smooth...😁

Edited by Bro Richard

2 hours ago, Stormswift said:

I've bought metal fluorescent straws 2 straight ones and 2 bent ones ... with an itsy bitsy straw cleaner. 

We have some of those, too ... cleaner and all

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Pabo said:

In a blender, put in 3 pineapple rings (in syrup), 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup milk, a dash on good vanilla essence and 3 shots of Wild Turkey, blend into a thickshake and pour into a tall glass and then consume.

You have resurrected another thread! :lol1:

My daughter and I have been sick over the past couple of weeks, so as a treat for her, we made donuts 🍩. But I added only 2 tbsp. of coconut sugar and made the icing out of cream cheese, whipped cream and quark with coconut sugar and it came out more like a lightly sweetened bun. 😅 But she was allowed to put chocolate flakes and sprinkles on top, along with raspberries of course…🤪 She and the hubby actually liked them. They weren’t gluten-free so I didn’t have any.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11