JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

what's your fav. pizza topping

alright is that the real crab legs or the seafood starter that's meant to be crab. :chef::unsure:

i'm a blondey.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

so real crab what other flavors do you put with it. i would like to have a go. :chef: gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I really like what's termed Chicken El Fuego or Pollo (depends on who makes it) --- it has spicy chicken pieces and jalepenos.....

I had crab once, ended up with a severe rash......won't be doing that again (but it was good LOL)

I also really like bacon and pepperoni together too............mmmmn bacon

420815_345396485506482_236124369767028_1027842_2035404242_n.jpg

yeah love the chicken and jalepenos. pepporoni.

spam yeah its the only last resort if you really poor.

tried it once when we first married. hubby said not again.

fried ham yummo. :)-D

yummo sharon that topping sounds awesome hotter the better.

had an email from domino's pizza whats fav topping

give you some vouchers if you tell us.

so i replied prawns boccocini sundried tomatoes and pineapple

and garlic. because one daughter likes one thing and my other likes another topping so

was trying to combine both.

so they went and made the pizza's put prawn this and that. they loved the idea.

but i didn't hear from domino's (td) gabe

so real crab what other flavors do you put with it. i would like to have a go. :chef: gabe

The crab is rich in flavor so I always go with just the pizza sause, crab, cheese, and maybe olives and or mushrooms.

I also like the crab omelets w/ colby-jack but that's another topic.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Grilled chicken, Montery jack cheese, BBQ sauce, cilantro, and red onion. Use the BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce and mont. cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.

sounds great yummo. whats montery jack cheese. is it italian or a swiss. love cheeses

but not heard of this one. Gabe

Grilled chicken, Montery jack cheese, BBQ sauce, cilantro, and red onion. Use the BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce and mont. cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.

sounds great yummo. whats montery jack cheese. is it italian or a swiss. love cheeses

but not heard of this one. Gabe

It's an American semi hard cheese made from cows milk. Nothing fancy, it's sold at most all grocery stores here in the US.

looking for a new topping on pizza please :chef:

86546=4880-Spam.jpg "Just toss that ham in the frying pan like spam..." Just kidding' date=' [b']I hate Spam...

You would never make in Hawaii Bro. They would take you in a canoe and dump you in the ocean. To hate Spam is like having a death wish. :raspberry:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

sorry if i upset anyone about the spam.

I go the fish i have often thought i don't want to die but if need be,

I loved to be cast out to the ocean. Hawaii sounds awesome. thanks for the dream. bro. :drink:

:boating::sunshine: