JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What did you just do?

Good evening! From where: Northern Norway. When: Local Time 19:51 GMT

What did I just do? Field service (letter writing) with my group on Zoom.

What am I going to do now? Catch up on the Meme-thread here.

What did you just do? Where? When? What are you going to do?

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

Ok.  It is 1330 (1:30 pm) in Central Louisiana, USA.  I just finished with Zoom service myself.  We did letter writing and phone witnessing.  We started with a small group this morning.....12 to be exact.  Usually we have 18 to 20.  Many listening ahead of time for the RC and taking notes.  Each service group  will discuss the RC next Thursday.  Also preparing for WT for Sunday.   BWT, what a great study!  The weather is hot, about 95-97 today w/a heat index of 104 - 107.  We are not used to this hot weather and it hasn't even started yet!  Our hot weather is usually in August so I cannot imagine what next month will be like.  My congregation is loving Zoom.  I understand everyone in our cong is attending the meetings, Zoom or KHC, or regular phone hookup,  sick or not.  What an encouragement to all of us.  So, right now I am having a cool drink and then will catch up on mail, bills, and caring for my dogs and cats.  Thanks for asking.  And, what are you others doing?  

What did you just do? Where? When? What are you going to do?

Just finished a lovely spiritual conversation online with a girl I used to play hockey with. We also caught up on other things, will give me some ideas on things to talk to her about in the future. 

I'm going to look up some details for our next conversation. Before that, I watched a movie with the family. Now...I'm here, commenting. Later I plan to do some writing.

Good afternoon, spiritual siblings ❤️

What did I just do: I just watched Friday convention program, parts 1 & 2 :ecstatic:

Now ... a whole week till the rest of Friday's program. Patience is a virtue 🙃

Where: Northern Norway (same as last) When: Until right before 1700 (5 pm)

Now: My veranda is calling me ... Summer is short here 😁 and today is a wonderful day!

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

Greetings from Northern Norway 💓 It's 15:54 GMT here.

What did I just do? My personal study project. I skipped many meetings in 2018, so I am catching up on Bible read/midweek-meetings on good days, except on Wednesdays & Saturdays, when I prepare for meetings. (Convention time I prepare for WT on Fridays because WT+convention is on Saturdays) Today is a good day!

What am I going to do now? Eeehhh ... I know hoovering is on my to-do list :ph34r:

*disappears into the memes-thread*

(*footnote)

Good evening! It's 19.28 CET (NOT GMT!!) here in Norway. I'm sorry I mislead you in my previous posts. Don't know where my mind was (Greenwich?!).

What did I just do? Joint field service (letter-writing/phone) via zoom.

What am I going to do? After some jwtalk; make turkey salad 😋

I am a little peckish already ...

(*footnote)

Good evening! It's 20.25 CET. Same place as yesterday – my sofa.

What did I just do? Finished my latest read: Eichmann in Jerusalem.

What am I going to do? Read five more pages of the memes-thread. After jwtalk? Maybe join a zoom-café, and introduce a new friend there.

A beautiful summer day here 🌼

(*footnote)

On 7/12/2020 at 10:06 AM, Tronora said:

. . .

What am I going to do now? Eeehhh ... I know hoovering is on my to-do list :ph34r:

*disappears into the memes-thread*

You really love those Witness memes, don't you? :yes:

Good afternoon :wave: It's 15.46 CET, still in Norway, but from an armchair this time (not the sofa).

What did I do right now? Answer in another thread (about daily weather). Before that? Brush my teeth :toothbrush:

What am I going to do next? After jwtalk, field service (letters/phone calls) Publishers meet via zoom. I'm LOVING it!!

(*footnote)

Hello everyone! Still Norway; same armchair as last.

It's a little after 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and I just came home from shopping groceries. I gave an old lady a ride, and today I found an opportunity to talk to her about the truth :dance: So happy about that!

After spending some time here, I will attend my congregation's midweek-zoom.

My veranda door is open. It's a lovely summer day here :sunshine:

(*footnote)

23 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

Hello there up in Norway! Greetings from down under. It's raining here, for nearly a week now. But we are in the middle of winter so to be expected. 🙃

You have my sympathy :heart:  I don't like to travel, but New Zealand would be an exception. I hear you even have fjords? With tropical climate?

:encourage:

(*footnote)

You have my sympathy   I don't like to travel, but New Zealand would be an exception. I hear you even have fjords? With tropical climate?

:encourage:
The fjords are in the South Island.I'm in the North Island, but in the middle, near the mountains, so it gets really cold in winter. More of a tropical climate in the far north. But not at this time of year.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon! It's 15:36 CET

I just finished preparing for tomorrow's WT-study (& convention).

After some jwtalk, there will be laundry. In fact, the washing machine has already started on today's second load. Later, field (letter-service) via zoom.

(*footnote)