JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Bible Books With Study Notes

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1353 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

24 minutes ago, Risha said:

My Android phone has 876 Audio files and 50 Video files. Perhaps you have duplicate video files on your phone/device.

My other Android device (not used much) shows 52 video files at 749 MB.  I don't use a higher resolution on this download than the other...???

20 hours ago, Risha said:

Wonder why yours says 64 files... my Ipad says 50 files

Bro John has the Bible Intros downloaded as well the study bible Note videos.

27 Intro videos in the Hebrews Scriptures + The 37 videos that are apart in the Study Bible. = 64 Videos

Edited by Luigi62

18 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

Bro John has the Bible Intros downloaded as well the study bible Note videos.

27 Intro videos in the Hebrews Scriptures + The 37 videos that are apart in the Study Bible. = 64 Videos

Thanks for the observation, but it does not explain the several different counts with different devices all using the same download feature.  All say "complete".  If it was just the intro videos, why do they not download on the devices with smaller counts? The device with 52 has 2 more videos than the one with 50 but the question is why?  All claim to be complete.  And the 50 count seems to be the most common even though it has the least downloads.

EDIT: I checked and my 50 count device has the Intro Videos downloaded and they do play.

Edited by jwhess

19 hours ago, Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz said:

I wonder if language DL count differently?

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

I downloaded a Spanish bible and then downloaded the media for it, it did not change the media count for the English bible.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 minutes ago, Gary910 said:

100 Milligram...???

First time I have ever seen that one. Didn't know computers/devices understood volume/Milligrams.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

An information data stored on a device technically has a weight, since they are stored using an electron, which has very small mass.

Even though, 100mg of data would be tremendously immense amount of data. Almost roughly the size of the entire internet network, I assume.

21 hours ago, jwhess said:

Thanks for the observation, but it does not explain the several different counts with different devices all using the same download feature.  All say "complete".  If it was just the intro videos, why do they not download on the devices with smaller counts? The device with 52 has 2 more videos than the one with 50 but the question is why?  All claim to be complete.  And the 50 count seems to be the most common even though it has the least downloads.

EDIT: I checked and my 50 count device has the Intro Videos downloaded and they do play.

It's not just Intro videos it's also other media videos like, "Roman Soldier’s Suit of Armor" and "Remains of a Galilean Fishing Boat"