Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Militia in Michigan


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1373 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

Now it’s really getting weird. 2 militias were conspiring to kidnap the Governor of Michigan. I live 30 miles south of a known militia and 35 miles north of a military instillation. People were arrested but the news said that their plans didn’t stop with just the Governor. Making sure I am in contact with my group overseer at any moment he needs to call and staying close to home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Margaret said:

Now it’s really getting weird. 2 militias were conspiring to kidnap the Governor of Michigan. I live 30 miles south of a known militia and 35 miles north of a military instillation. People were arrested but the news said that their plans didn’t stop with just the Governor. Making sure I am in contact with my group overseer at any moment he needs to call and staying close to home.

 Who, why, when, where

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-militia/5921409002/


Edited by Old

 I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

how odd...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretchen_Whitmer_kidnapping_plot

 

the FBI arrested “13 armed militia members who plotted to kidnap the Governor of Michigan... They also discussed starting a second civil war “leading to societal collapse", and creating a new society that adhered to the U.S. Bill of Rights.


Edited by Brandon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

 I live by nuts. A matter of fact, my group OV live by me.

Are you saying your group OV is nuts? 😂

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew a brother who had property next to the General of the Michigan Militia. He used to witness to him as he was favorable to the truth. Yet not enough to change his belief system.

 

I am glad to be out of that state, the political hatred between each political block is intense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a sarcastic note, do you think she still wants to defund the police now? 115 million in defunding. You can just see the clay in the toes being fulfilled.

You can see the aptmosphere of total arnarchy and how they woul dturn on each other. Just got to wonder how Jehovah will use us to glorify his name when Jesus and the 144,000 take action.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Golfguy74 said:

On a sarcastic note, do you think she still wants to defund the police now? 115 million in defunding. You can just see the clay in the toes being fulfilled.

You can see the aptmosphere of total arnarchy and how they woul dturn on each other. Just got to wonder how Jehovah will use us to glorify his name when Jesus and the 144,000 take action.

That's exactly how I feel. The tension and between political parties and races is so thick that you can slice it with a knife.


Edited by Bob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bob said:

That's exactly how I feel. The tension and between political parties and races is so thick that you can slice it with a knife.

We do not need to be that way. I am planning to sent out cards to two Hispanics and one person who is biracial. Yes they are all females too. Let your light shine.


Edited by Dustparticle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)