JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Potpourri does not have to be flower petals and herbs as it can also be any mixture of things, especially a musical or literary medley

*********************************  Point of Order *****************************

8 hours ago, Nelly Kim said:

Thing as the first word in a sentence seems pretty complicated.🤔 But I'm eager to hear that one more thing you had in mind. 

This post contains two sentences since there is a period after "complicated". Although the next post contains a perfectly good sentence, the word "mind" was the last word in the second sentence.

6 hours ago, kejedo said:

"Mind your manners," is a statement I heard oft times repeated. 

In keeping with the established pattern, if/when there are multiple sentences contained in a response, the last word of the "first" sentence should be used, not the last word in the whole post.

Since the game has continued, all is fine, and we will keep things rolling. However, please keep in mind that, while the intent is to have a single sentence, if there are multiple sentences, please use the last word on the first sentence.

Also, please understand that, while the correct "last word" should be used, there are no rules that forbid run-on sentences, inventive punctuation ... and the like - particularly if you can find a way to use conjunctions and other ways of joining things while keeping the thought going until you reach the end of what you wanted to use as your actual last word as I did in this sentence long paragraph in an attempt to illustrate how this can be done while keeping the continuity of the thought in a single sentence all the while trying to convey what you wanted to say in a creative structure that finally makes it to a word the next person can use to continue the game.

*********************************  Point of Order *****************************

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Words seem to be mostly comprised of letters.

Years have accumulated on my sun-bleached truck bed, my tangled garden, on the creases beside my eyes - but this moment stretches across my memory so vividly that I feel it will last forever. 

Forever Living Products is a multi-level marketing company which was founded in 1978 in Tempe, Arizona.

Lights needing to be counted sounds like an episode of Star Trek.

four lights GIF

Edited by Qapla

Children are designed to grow into adults

"Sometimes" is a song by American singer Britney Spears

Cease your endless worrying about the future, for it is an exercise in futility that drains your present joy and clouds your judgment, leaving you in a perpetual state of anxiety and unease; instead, place your trust in Jehovah, focus on the present moment, harness your strengths and capabilities to navigate the challenges you face today, and rely on God's guidance to pave the way for a more hopeful and positive tomorrow.

Tomorow never comes.