JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Popular final endings need to be checked since we have had a few overlapping posts resulting in confusion.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 minute ago, just1-4all said:

5 is the normal number of fingers and toes on each hand and foot.

Uh-oh ... just realized "5" is not a word but a number. 🤔😟

“He who knows patience knows peace.” — Chinese Proverb

So let me try again: 

Update #5 directs us to make it a matter of prayer and family and personal study the importance of neutrality as true Christians.

Christians who have seen the movie "Short Circuit" would know the #5 was a valid last word since it was the name of a main character.

Edited by Qapla

Character, the cornerstone of one's integrity and the embodiment of moral principles, shapes our decisions, guides our interactions, and ultimately defines the legacy we leave behind for future generations.

"Generations" is a 1994 American science fiction film and the seventh film in the Star Trek film series that ends with the death of Captain James T Kirk.

Edited by Qapla

Kirk — a Scottish name for "church" was interesting for me to discover since I am a confessed "Trekkie" and the character of Captain Kirk became one of my boyhood heros at a time when I knew nearly nothing about who God really was or much at all about religion. Nor would I have ever guessed William Shatner, in real life, was just a regular person—even a bit of a jokester.image.thumb.jpeg.53b98619f22438fe2f7f9f430cef40f8.jpeg

Jokester impressions of history are not always acceptable and that reminds me of a street near here named Huguenot, which refers to a former group in France that disappeared after religious persecution.  

Social networks have their good and bad points

"Facts", as presented on some "news" outlets and YouTube channels are often not really facts, just opinions and suppositions.

Suppositions, often grounded in subjective interpretations and speculative reasoning, can lead to both innovative breakthroughs in scientific research and unsubstantiated claims in public discourse, thereby highlighting the delicate balance between creative thinking and rigorous evidence-based analysis.

Any good analysis needs to be done using the Bible as the primary touchstone.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....