JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Truth phenomenon is something that, to many, is way over their heads.

(OK, since we had two posts using the same word, I used both last words to create this sentence ... the new last word is "heads" - carry on)

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Shadows can be longer or shorter than the actual object or person casting them creating in them a rare adjustability making them a semi-ultimate epitome.

Epitome of grace, she moved through the crowd with effortless elegance and poise.

(My brother once wanted to have a band with the name epitome.)

Edited by dljbsp

Safe and vault are often used synonymously however, vaults are usually built into a building's structure while safes are freestanding, independent, and portable although safes can also be installed into walls, but a vault is generally treated as a room and reinforced with a steel door or other security standards so, vaults are essentially safes on steroids.

Participants were drenched with precipitation.

On 8/13/2024 at 3:11 AM, LeolaRootStew said:

Will pain and suffering ever end?

Lie? No! Will it ever end? Yes! 😁 lol

Edited by IceBreeze

...It is how it is... 😊  I love long walks, special when you do the walking. A long answer is not short. If you, Sister, are "a nice one", feel welcome to hit the PM button and drop me a line. (See topic; Single again)

Lie is actually the last word since the "?" constitutes the end of the sentence.

Just now, Qapla said:

Lie is actually the last word since the "?" constitutes the end of the sentence.

Sentence after sentence, that is how we keep the ball rolling.

...It is how it is... 😊  I love long walks, special when you do the walking. A long answer is not short. If you, Sister, are "a nice one", feel welcome to hit the PM button and drop me a line. (See topic; Single again)

Questions often create more additional questions then they do answers.

Knowledge, conjecture and opinion are often used as the same thing by "experts" and the videos they post on YouTube.