JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Forward you witnesses ever strong of heart

Rejoice that in God's work you too may have a part

Go tell far and wide God's new order is near.

That e'er long its rich blessings will be Here.

Sorry I broke out in song😉

Heart.......

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

art of small talk

https://www.toastmasters.org/Magazine/Articles/The-Art-of-Small-Talk

Be prepared. 

A good conversationalist engages the listener and stimulates the conversation. Keep up with trends and current events so you’ll have something to talk about. Take a keen interest in others, but also live an interesting life of your own. Try new things. Accept unusual invitations. Volunteer for causes that interest you. Go back to school. Read. Meet new challenges, and then share your experiences within social circles.

Weary the head that wears a crown

image.thumb.png.3992fd6c308ada99b01a8f4d38a19b59.png

LeBron James and Anthony Davis have both extended their contracts with the Los Angeles Lakers, LeBron with a 2-yr/$85M extension, and AD with a 5-yr/$190M extension.

Son in turn answered " Of course, what was I expecting.. You know what? I'm done!! I'm tired of trying to prove I'm not wayward.. I'm just different.. I'm wayward in your eyes just because I refused to work in the family business... No mother!!! I love you,  but no. I must obey God as ruler rather than men... I want to be a missionary not a business tycoon ( takes a bow) exits...