JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

That’s 2 sentences too many!

Badness? Yeah the rules are going out the window.

Spoiler

Then what do you have to say to this lengthy contribution that elicited a few chuckles. 

Some of us are stretching the rules a bit to provide a little diversion

• 2 weeks later...

Me-first world is the breeding ground for overly doting 'helicopter parents'

image.png.5ed9d91b1377c1b7f9f3127e8340426b.png

Helicopter parents hinder kids' emotional well-being with too much hovering

Edited by happiness IS

• 1 month later...

parents should create a loving environment for their children

Parents often put their own relationship on the back burner to concentrate on their children, but a new study shows that when spouses love each other, children stay in school longer and marry later in life.

Edited by happiness IS

Uses for stone dust include putting a layer under bricks in walkways and patios, horse arenas, biking and hiking trails, and more

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”