JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

"Rhymes" is a series of books written by Jeffery Deaver whose main character has the first name Lincoln.

Spoiler

While "rimes" should have been spelled "rhymes" the spelling of "naught" is correct

naught

nothing.
"he's naught but a worthless fool"
Similar:
nothing
nothing at all
nought
nil
zero
nowt
zilch

noun NORTH AMERICAN
the digit 0; zero.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Shattered was how Bob described his nerves after hearing the extremely loud sonic boom.

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Other humans in other galaxies?, no I don't think so

But maybe Otters? 🤣

I thought the OP said "sentence" ... not "sentences" (plural) when explaining the game rules.... in the above post (#2140) the sentence that starts with last word of post #2139 ends with "galaxies". Post #2141 used the word "Otters". While that is the last word of the post, it is not the last word of the sentence that began with with the last word of the previous post. The sentence that ends with "otters" starts with "But".

So, do I go back to post #2139 and use "other" or do I use "designed" from post #2140?  :confused:  :wall:  :shrugs:

Oh well, here goes:

Designed as it was, I understood the rules to say "sentence" not "sentences".

5 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I thought the OP said "sentence" ... not "sentences" (plural) when explaining the game rules.... in the above post (#2140) the sentence that starts with last word of post #2139 ends with "galaxies". Post #2141 used the word "Otters". While that is the last word of the post, it is not the last word of the sentence that began with with the last word of the previous post. The sentence that ends with "otters" starts with "But".

So, do I go back to post #2139 and use "other" or do I use "designed" from post #2140?  :confused:  :wall:  :shrugs:

Oh well, here goes:

Designed as it was, I understood the rules to say "sentence" not "sentences".

Sorry did not read rules. Also do not have time my dear friend to read many older posts :wave: Will not cause future problems.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)