JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

baggage without wheels is a definite no no said Br. Alijan in his talk.

https://jwtalk.net/topic/35251-george-aljian-coping-with-the-plague-of-your-heart/?do=findComment&comment=544347

Spoiler

Imagine for a moment that you’re going on a trip.

The tickets are a gift; a friend has paid the price.

All you have to do is pack your bags and get to the airport.

Now as you know, packing isn’t easy, and dragging heavy bags around the airport is exhausting.

Remember the days before luggage had wheels?

How did we do that?

Heavy baggage can make even a vacation seem like a burden

image.png.f3d79a3a9e78bca6e41b6a0341be51fa.png

Edited by happiness IS

30 minutes ago, happiness IS said:

Message for Sister Sandra

Hide contents

Why don't you just screenshot the picture and paste onto post rather than using a link (?)

image.png.c87fe3e03181c2b18c256b8b78a7ee8d.png

I would like to learn how to do this as it's a trial every time I try and seldom  get it right. I can screenshot from my phone but didn't know to do it from the computer. But now that you've pinpointed where and how I can  learn it I'll test it out soon..

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..