JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

8 letter word game

Qapla

5 hours ago, Tronora said:

Why did you skip my post? :unsure:

Sorry, I didn't see your post as it was showing only page 5 of 5 for me. Maybe a glitch in the Matrix?

2 hours ago, Good-O said:

So, what word are we using?

valuable....laudable

This is how it all can be fixed.

We are now going from Good-O's to Tronora's original answer, then I can insert my answer (which still fits) than to Good-O's last post.

Unravels -> Suitable -> Valuable -> Laudable

Now from

Laudable -> Ballades

Edited by Pabo

22 minutes ago, Pabo said:

Sorry, I didn't see your post as it was showing only page 5 of 5 for me. Maybe a glitch in the Matrix?

This is how it all can be fixed.

We are now going from Good-O's to Tronora's original answer, then I can insert my answer (which still fits) than to Good-O's last post.

Unravels -> Suitable -> Valuable -> Laudable

Now from

Laudable -> Ballades

:dance:

Ballades -> Ballpark

Edited by Tronora

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

Collapse -> falldown

I think that breaks the following rule:

On 11/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, Qapla said:

You can change up to 3 letters in the given word to form a new word

... since you changed four (fdwn instead of cpse) :unsure:

Collapse -> caliper

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

• 2 weeks later...

pralines -> Pleiades

(The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, is a conspicuous object in the night sky ... The cluster contains hundreds of stars, of which only a handful are commonly visible to the unaided eye. )

(*footnote)