JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

8 letter word game

Qapla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stalling  : To put or lodge in a stall.

Stall without Kickboard

glinting  : (Intr. v for glint)   A momentary flash of light; a sparkle:                                                            eg. a glint of sunlight through the clouds.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a mistake. Good thing nobody noticed. 

inting 

Stinging : v. tr To pierce or wound painfully with a sharp- pointed structure                                                  or organ, as that of certain insects.

fa401be356d37c0345eafc45fc90f946.jpg

Sorry for confusing everyone. 

It should be the word 👎🏽 that needs to be unscrambled (up to 3 letters substitution)

The word 'Cornelius' is a 9 letter word. I wanted to use Cornelius as an example of a Gentile.

By the way 'Neilson' is a 7 letter word. If you overlook my mistake in post no. 89, I will also look the other way. 

I scratch your back, you scratch mine. 🤣

👎🏽

Stinging 

SIGNINGS : (sing.)The act of concluding a contract, especially by an athlete or                                              entertainer with a company.

Letters substituted : extra s, left out t, 

Edited by Mclove

22 hours ago, Good-O said:

So, is the new word signings?   Nevermind, I see that it is Neilson as in #91......oops, not so!  Will use the word signings. 

here goes:  signings

new word:  tinsnips

oops, I forgot to add definition:  tinsnips:  hand shears to cut sheet metal

45 minutes ago, humble bumble bee said:

Trippers

Trippers  : a tripping device (as for operating a railroad signal)  see post # 97

Don't worry Sister Deborah, I'm most happy to add the definition.

45 minutes ago, humble bumble bee said:

Trippers

Printers - a machine for printing text or pictures, especially one linked to a computer.

Printers 

Edited by Mclove

printers

splinter - that nasty sliver of wood or metal embedded in your skin that makes you scream at first and be annoyed for the rest of the day til you remove it with a good set of tweezers

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah