JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Massive downtown Nashville explosion an 'intentional act', police say

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1234 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/27/us/nashville-explosion-what-we-know/index.html

Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, of Antioch, Tennessee,

Authorities believe Warner's remains were found at the blast site, according to several law enforcement officials with direct knowledge of the investigation who spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity. The FBI is waiting for results of DNA testing to confirm the identity.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/27/us/nashville-explosion-what-we-know/index.html

Anthony Quinn Warner identified as Nashville bomber

Authorities have identified Anthony Quinn Warner as the Nashville bomber after matching his DNA to remains found at the scene of the explosion.

"We've come to the conclusion that an individual named Anthony Warner is the bomber. He was present when the bomb went off and then he perished," said Don Cochran, US attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, during a Sunday evening news conference.

I heard the other day that after the announcement ended nothing happened for a few minutes, some people started to go back to the area and then the RV exploded. The pause between the announcement and the explosion suggested it was manually triggered and possibly by someone making a final decision to end their life. What a shame.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

19 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Any update on the box truck (lorry) with similar message coming from it that is located in nearby town outside of Nashville?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/truck-playing-audio-similar-to-nashville-bomb-rv-probed/

Truck playing audio ‘similar’ to Nashville bomb RV probed outside city

A white box truck playing “audio similar” to the RV that exploded in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning was reported outside the city Sunday, prompting a police probe that ultimately revealed no explosives, according to local authorities and outlets.

Sheriff’s office dispatchers Sunday received a call about the white box truck around 10:30 a.m. and located it near Highway 231 by the Cedars of Lebanon State Park, according to local Fox affiliate WZTV.

Footage posted by local NBC affiliate WSMV shows a police robot approaching the vehicle, apparently to search for possible explosives.

The park sits about 30 miles east of Nashville, where the RV exploded Friday outside an AT&T building, injuring three people.

Not too far from where I live!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/27/nashville-bomber-downtown-petula-clark-rv-bombing/

NASHVILLE BOMBER TAUNTS COPS WITH SONG 'DOWNTOWN' BEFORE BLAST

The Nashville bomber made a game out of his terror plot ... he not only amplified his 15-minute warning to authorities, he wanted the area to reverberate with a classic song that has a connection to the area.

Authorities and others in the area heard the song, "Downtown" by Petula Clark blaring from the RV that eventually exploded, wreaking havoc in Nashville's downtown area.

I guess you could say he went with a song!

2 hours ago, Lee49 said:

The Nashville bomber made a game out of his terror plot ... he not only amplified his 15-minute warning to authorities, he wanted the area to reverberate with a classic song that has a connection to the area.

It sounds like the sad commentary of a depressed man. 😟

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/28/us/nashville-bomb-christmas-monday/index.html

This is what the Anthony Warner, the bomber, told a neighbor - 

Rick Laude, one of Warner's neighbors, told CNN on Monday he spoke with Warner right before Christmas.

"I said, 'Hey, Anthony, is Santa going to bring you something good for Christmas?'" Laude said. "He said, 'Yes, I'm going to be more famous. I'm going to be so famous Nashville will never forget me.'"

Laude said he thought Warner was referring to something good happening.

It was also reported that Warner had cancer and that his father had previously worked for AT&T.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/us/nashville-christmas-bombing-wednesday/index.html

Girlfriend of Nashville bomber told police in 2019 he was building explosives in an RV, records show

A woman who said she was the girlfriend of the man who set off the Christmas Day explosion in Nashville told police last year he was making bombs in his recreational vehicle, according to a statement and documents the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department provided to CNN.

On August 21, 2019, police received a call from an attorney representing Pamela Perry, the woman who said she was the girlfriend of the bomber Anthony Warner, the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said in a statement Tuesday. Her attorney, Raymond Throckmorton, said she had made "suicidal threats to him via telephone."

When police arrived, they found two unloaded pistols near Perry, who said they belonged to Warner. She told officers she did not want them in the home any longer and that Warner was "building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," according to a "matter of record" report from the MNPD.

In the course of their several attempts to enter the home, Warner would not open the door for police, a statement from the department said, and as there was no evidence of a crime, they had no authority to enter.

He slid through the cracks and was let alone only to cause this destruction a year + later! It makes you wonder how many more are out there!

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Was it her, the girl friend’s voice, used for the warning coming from the RV?

If it was she's going to jail! Although she did alert the authorities prior to the bombing so I'm thinking no, it wasn't her voice.

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Was it her, the girl friend’s voice, used for the warning coming from the RV?

I was assuming that it was a customized computer voice. I think that building alarm systems have that option. It will be interesting to see what the authorities say.

If it was she's going to jail! Although she did alert the authorities prior to the bombing so I'm thinking no, it wasn't her voice.

If he was a "techie" it would not surprise me if he "manipulated"/"simulated her voice to be used...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/girlfriend-nashville-bomber-warned-police-he-was-building-explosives-2019-n1252536

Feds probing whether Nashville bomber believed in lizard people conspiracy

Investigators are exploring several conspiracy theories as potential motives behind the Christmas Day bombing outside an AT&T building in Nashville, Tennessee, including evidence that the bomber believed in lizard people and a so-called reptilian conspiracy, two senior law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

investigators are aware of statements the suspect made about an internet conspiracy that powerful politicians and Hollywood figures are actually lizards or other reptiles who have extraterrestrial origins and are taking over society, the officials said.

Satan keeps transforming himself - Into Lizards !  who knows, this story is getting more bizarre each day, yeah but we've probably already have seen this in our areas also!

2020-12-30_17h06_40.png

This article is about a down state (Grand Rapids, Michigan) family that were up close and personal with this bombing. Thankfully they’re all right.

https://www.upmatters.com/news/michigan-news/gr-family-survives-christmas-bombing-in-nashville/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwAR0qJAi-GsbyDZELR3vsOXO0ApkBgGbm_A9mhPWksUXEW3DZg78XoiO0yO0

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — A family from Grand Rapids escaped their rental condo in Nashville, Tennessee after a bomb blew up near where they were staying Christmas morning.

Buddy Gainey, along with his wife, Michelle, and daughter Quincy, were visiting daughter Cayman who had recently moved to the city.

“Six-thirty Christmas morning out of a dead sleep, the explosion went off. Loudest noise I can ever recall hearing combined with the entire building shaking and glass falling and debris falling,” Gainey said.

The family had rented the condo to stay in for the holiday on Second Avenue, right near where an RV blew up on the street.

“Fire alarms were going off. I could smell smoke, so I was concerned about a fire. So, I yelled to my daughters down the hall, my wife, you know ‘there’s smoke we’ve got to get out of here,'” Gainey said.

The family originally thought they were renting the condo with a view of the street but did not notice in the listing that it was an interior unit, which they were unable to change. The explosion had heavily damaged the front of the building. Gainey says not being able to get a condo on the street ended up being a blessing.

“As we came out of our condo, all those doors were completely gone, they were obliterated there was nothing left, just glass and wood, there was a pipe that was obviously busted pouring water down,” Gainey said.

He had contemplated parking his car on the street the night before but changed his mind.

“I think God directed me to move it to the surface lot across the street,” Gainey said.

They saw a car engulfed in flames in the same part of the street he originally planned to park. Gainey’s car ended up suffering damage but could still start and get them safely from the area.

“We started to hear officers yelling for us to get out go and go my wife and my daughter Quincy neither one had shoes on so they’re bare feet. I turn and look at my wife, and I think just from the shock, she’s just kind of standing there, so I ran back and grabbed her. Threw her over my shoulder we ran up to the corner,” Gainey said.

An officer with the Metro Nashville Police Department had a body camera rolling where you can see the family trying to get out.

“It was so surreal. I mean, it’s literally like watching a movie on TV. When you came out, it was just starting to get light, so it was still kind of dark and the flames from the car and debris everywhere it just looked like a war zone,” Gainey said.

Article continues 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”