JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

malawi president dead

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4393 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

malawi`s president bingu wa mutharika died of cardiac arrest on the 5th of april it was believed that he was in ameeting and just collapsed and efforts to restcustate him failed.he was taken to a south african hospital where hewas pronounced dead and anew leader in the name of joyce banda has taken over by virtue of her being vice president as per the law of the land.as usual with human rule there was talk of a power struggle and leadership change.the funny thing though is that almost all his ministers have defected to the new leaders camp even before he is buried .people are skeptical if she is not going to be an advocate of gay rights so that malawi should gain aid which we lost over this issues and other human rights related issues an issue which the former president stood firm.she is aborn again christian which could mean trouble for witnesses

Is Joyce Banda related to the president of Malawi back in the late sixties, early seventies? The "President for life, Dr. Banda, who brought so much persecution of our brothers and sisters? Is she a descendant, or is "Banda" a common name in Malawi?

You take care my friend and keep your head down just in case it gets nasty. Pray for the best outcome, prepare for the worst. Remembering how nasty it got in the 70's it is disheartening to think about the possibility of you brothers and sisters having to endure it all again.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Here is to hoping this "Born again Christian" actually acts Christian / Christ like.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

its always prudent not to trust these nobles as psalms146:3-5 points out cause you never know whats coming just to avoid being over hyped as people are currently.brother chuck banda is acommon name in Malawi and for its her marriage name,she is married to Richard banda aformer chief justice of Malawi.another funny thing about this death is that it was foretold by one Nigerian so called prophet TB Joshua about two weeks ago.thank brothers and sisters for your concern and prayers. we always pray that you remain strong too in what ever trials you are facing from this system of things its time to keep walking towards the real life that is coming soon.

I just read your post, William. I really hope things are going well there, my Brother.

Give all my love to the Brothers and Sisters in Malawi. I`ll keep all of you in my prayers!

Take care, William.

Daniela :wave:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”