JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pictures, jokes for the older ones

daydream

Yup it is our 20th anniversary today.

From a comedian Jeff Foxworthy Redneck show " Can You Super Size It for the little lady? It's our anniversary."

Spoiler

She wants Taco Bell  Beef Spicy Triple Double Crunch Wrap with Fire Sauce, Guacamole  and Nacho Cheese. +++++

image.png.158e781baf5efec6de4764017bb4137b.png

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.bafcb658d52c17d1df419df1414dbd79.png

image.png.be29cffc173241571308aab3b2028b1d.png

image.png.913f03fd15b83a43267fd129904d9d3e.png

image.thumb.png.18113ee2c3d4474f48875a2a67dc32ec.png

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317756#Endorphins-might-promote-feelings-of-togetherness

“Other primates maintain social contacts by mutual grooming, which also induces endorphin release. This is however very time-consuming.

Because social laughter leads to similar chemical response in the brain, this allows significant expansion of human social networks: laughter is highly contagious, and the endorphin response may thus easily spread through large groups that laugh together.”

Edited by happiness IS

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

Thumbs Ok GIF by moodman

Pardon me for bringing this up, but the first thing that came to my mind looking at the above was the thumbs up the bomber crews were giving to their beloved commander as they taxied out to face death in film Catch 22.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

That's fine - since I have never seen that movie, I have no idea what that scene looked like ... but, since the post immediately followed one with two pictures with sayings posted, I kinda' thought people would associate the thumbs up with that post - not some obscure scene in a movie that wasn't alluded to at all

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 hours ago, Qapla said:

That's fine - since I have never seen that movie, I have no idea what that scene looked like ... but, since the post immediately followed one with two pictures with sayings posted, I kinda' thought people would associate the thumbs up with that post - not some obscure scene in a movie that wasn't alluded to at all

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

That is why I said pardon me. You know, don't get excited, let it pass.

I take it you don't really mean "thats fine." So do I apologize again? :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I would have love to watch that movie and especially the book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(film)

a 1970 American black comedy war film adapted from the 1961 novel of the same name by Joseph Heller. In creating a black comedy revolving around the "lunatic characters" of Heller's satirical anti-war novel set at a fictional Mediterranean base during World War II, director Mike Nichols and screenwriter Buck Henry (also in the cast) worked on the film script for two years, converting Heller's complex novel to the medium of film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARn16yojbQ

Apr 24, 2019