JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pictures, jokes for the older ones

daydream

On 12/29/2021 at 11:51 PM, happiness IS said:

image.png.013728ff6e863fa7ac243647ebd38f1d.png

My wife did this to me once.

Even though I do cut my own hair, which at the time was usually #3 or #4 all over (depending on the season). I had asked my wife just the clean the back of my neck with the clippers which had no comb attached. She started from the base of my neck just did straight up the back of my skull. She took the clippers and looked at them asking "What setting are these on?" She hadn't noticed what she had done as she was focused on the clippers, until she looked at the back of my head. Her adult daughter was watching my face on the mirror which she witnessed all that had happened, waiting to see if I would blow up, as if that happened to her father, he would have went into a fit of rage. I just calmly asked for the clippers off my wife and then proceeded to shave the rest of my head to zero, without ever showing any slight hint of anger. My step-daughter could not believe I didn't react with any anger, but only cleaned up the mistake.

Since then, I never have asked my wife to use the clippers.

Edited by Pabo

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

Bathroom sign. 

2022-06-02_18h35_53.png

On the local radio, there was a discussion about how the toilet paper roll should be done.

Using the example above, beards were the preferred choice.

However, discussing this with the wife, we came up with the following preference

In the house - beards are the go. In the shed - mullets are the go.

Why is the shed different to the house? Some will automatically presume that it is a "male" preference. However, it isn't.

The reason why mullets is the go in the shed, is because we have green frogs that love using the toilet paper as a "jumpmill" (aka treadmill). When the frog jumps onto the roll, if it is set up the "beard" way, the frogs action of gripping the roll with its feet proceeds to roll the toilet paper to the floor, which the frog realizes that he isn't going higher and the roll in being spun underneath him, reacts to jumping onto the top of the roll and the keeps repeating it until the roll has been fully unraveled to the floor.

Whereas the "mullet" way doesn't do this. If the frog jumps onto the wall, the toilet roll spins away from the wall, the frog lands on the top of the roll, but the toilet paper doesn't end up on the floor.

1 hour ago, Pabo said:

The reason why mullets is the go in the shed, is because we have green frogs that love using the toilet paper as a "jumpmill" (aka treadmill).

Cats do the same thing. We had to Mullet our TP when our cat was younger.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 5/31/2022 at 8:39 PM, Pabo said:

Our COBE's wife did this to him once

She also did it to their dogget once.  Dogget - almost a dog, want to be a dog, ankle biter. 🤢

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Moonday. Wasn't that the original spelling for Monday? It is after all named for the moon god. Now don't go and get all moony all you lunatics, which is named after getting  bit by a tick at night when Luna is shining.  :facepalmpo2:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: