JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

silly absentminded things people do

Being a somewhat couch potato, I tend to leave my creams around my PC. Today I found myself applying my Himalaya hair cream on my calves. I'm going to see a luxuriant growth on the one place I don't want 'fur' growing. The protein stuff did nothing for my hair though.

Next on my shelf is my beloved GV moisturizer. I must put my creams on different sides of my computer to avoid future mix up. 

Spoiler

Himalaya PROTEIN Hair Cream 100 ml Extra Nourishment   Rate : 4/10

image.png.053c1752f4131c46d6dc80b7f3f49023.png

image.png.fa889b9cab62eddadaf89e5487838ee3.png

It's more expensive when bought outside Australia.

https://bestlifeonline.com/40-hilarious-things-everyone-has-secretly-done/

image.png.fe3b51304b40c8513175e3b54f07be08.png

Edited by happiness IS

50 Hilarious Things Everyone Is Secretly Guilty of Doing 

WHO HASN'T TURNED A STUMBLE INTO A LITTLE DANCE?

And if you spent a few panicked moments looking for your glasses, which were on your face, we've been there, done that, too

2.   Carefully inspecting an item at the grocery store because someone is standing in front of the one you actually want

Saying "excuse me" to a stranger so you can grab a bag of cauliflower rice is an awkward situation you're sometimes just not in the mood for. So, while you've waited for someone to get out of your way at the grocery store, you've spent your sweet time learning everything you can about a jar of gherkins.

I loved raiding the 'reduced to clear' counter where imported stuff go at discounted prices up to 70%. Of course I didn't know the supermarket had marked up the prices quite a bit compared to online stores. So quite often there is only 1 such item on the shelf but someone too was looking intently at it. Meanwhile I would be trying to distract myself by looking at all the other items on offer but which I had no intention of buying. So I wasted time just reading the labels of some weird stuff. There was 1 infusion tea where the  instructions say 'to add the water the minute the water boils'. I actually followed those kind of  instructions religiously.

On 12/21/2021 at 7:55 PM, happiness IS said:

Next on my shelf is my beloved GV moisturizer. 

Reveal hidden contents

Himalaya PROTEIN Hair Cream 100 ml Extra Nourishment   Rate : 4/10

image.png.053c1752f4131c46d6dc80b7f3f49023.png

image.png.fa889b9cab62eddadaf89e5487838ee3.png

It's more expensive when bought outside Australia.

https://bestlifeonline.com/40-hilarious-things-everyone-has-secretly-done/

image.png.fe3b51304b40c8513175e3b54f07be08.png

It does look like a 'G',  but it's actually a 'Q'   QV moisturizer.

Now I should go look for a thread about cars   ,   ,   ,   lol

I do know it is Q but my fingers got ahead* of my brain. While you're at it, could you also point out any grammar mistakes. 😁

Thank you so much, Br. Doug. 

* ran ahead (?)

Edited by happiness IS

41 minutes ago, happiness IS said:

I do know it is Q but my fingers got ahead* of my brain. While you're at it, could you also point out any grammar mistakes. 😁

Thank you so much, Br. Doug. 

* ran ahead (?)

hahaha   .   .    Their font does look a lot like a G to be honest.   Happy to report No grammar mistakes  (tu)

And thank you for your lovely sense of humor.