JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Spiritual /Encouraging Quotes

We lock topics that areΒ over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1260 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is there already a thread for Spiritual/Encouraging quotes? If not, I'll start. You can also share yours.Β 

Β 

"The fruitage of God's spirit π—Όπ—»π—Ήπ˜† π—΄π—Ώπ—Όπ˜„π˜€ in the garden of 𝗒𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗢𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲."Β 

Β 

Humility is the soil of the heart where love grows..

Edited by Mephibosheth
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Β 

"Sometimes when were going through a trial, we tend to narrow the focus of our prayer by in effect telling Jehovah how we expect to be blessed. And yet, Jehovah may already be giving us compensations and mercies that we haven't considered"

Edited by carlos

corrected some text that appeared as squares

Gratitude is more than just a feeling. It’s a mindset. It’s a disposition and it’s a choice.Β 

And another....

Jehovah has bejeweled our world with daily reminders of his goodness, his power but most of all his love for us. All we have to do is look around.Β 

Edited by BLEmom

The replies got merged...

Jer 29:11-β€œFor I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-β€œWhen I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

"Read the Bible Daily!"

Β 

It's also been said "An apple a dayΒ keeps the doctor away" - keep in mind:

Β 

Β Jehovah is the one who gave us both ... The Bible and Apples :ecstatic:Β 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for realΒ Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect allΒ community members to be active publishers in their congregations,Β therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)