JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New article series

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1037 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There had been a topic about this articles a few days ago:

https://jwtalk.net/topic/49361-will-terrorism-ever-end/

It can be downloaded as JWPUB format officially at this share link:

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=mrt&srcid=share

It seems "More Topics" will also include already released articles such as the ones about pandemics, etc.

I noticed the type of the articles that are posted for “More Topics” are quite similar to the topics for the Awake! magazines. If we look at the top banner image, we can assume what type of the articles may be posted to the More Topics.

Terrorism, pandemics, alcohol addictions, children, etc, all of them are the topics that we have covered in the Awake! magazines in the past years.

We may as well be witnessing a transition period where they plan to completely phase out the Awake!/the Watchtower magazines, and move onto internet articles for the future generation.

5 hours ago, Hinata said:

We may as well be witnessing a transition period where they plan to completely phase out the Awake!/the Watchtower magazines, and move onto internet articles for the future generation.

I'm not sure of that. I did some phone witnessing a couple of days ago, inviting people to the convention. I directed one man to our website, and he said: "I don't have Internet."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

He didn't even own a cell phone, and so no connection whatsoever (although he had a TV). I was at a loss about what to say!

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

I'm not sure of that. I did some phone witnessing a couple of days ago, inviting people to the convention. I directed one man to our website, and he said: "I don't have Internet."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

He didn't even own a cell phone, and so no connection whatsoever (although he had a TV). I was at a loss about what to say!

Let him know about great rates from Bravo Telecom and move on into the 21st century?  🤷🏽‍♀️😄