JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

3 Religious Leaders Meet

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 946 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

The only solution is Revelation 11:18

Truly a prophecy that we've seen fulfilled in our lifetime.

“But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”” Revelation 11:18

This ruining of the earth has never happened before the Lord's Day. How would you ruin the earth 120 years ago? Hit it with a shovel?? :lol: 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

G20 Interfaith Forum is all about connections and solving world problems, religious leaders say

This week’s conference, which runs through Tuesday, includes government and religious leaders and scholars from 70 nations. Forum officials planned to limit the meetings to 370 participants because of COVID-19, but more than 700 people cleared the hurdles of pandemic-era international travel to join.

Pope Francis commended the forum for bringing together religious authorities and political leaders to “engage in dialogue so as to promote access to fundamental rights, above all religious freedom, and to cultivate the leaven of unity and reconciliation where war and hatred have sown death and lies.”

source: https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/9/12/22654728/g20-interfaith-forum-message-from-pope-as-elder-rasband-seek-solutions-bologna-italy-summit

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I liked this particular part in the above article. 

"Interfaith Forum, which champions partnerships between religion and government and seeks to influence the annual Group of 20 meeting by showing the strength global religious leaders bring to solving society’s biggest problems." 

WT 9/15/2012 Article How This World Will Come To An End. Paragraph 3. 

" Just before the day of Jehovah begins, world leaders will be saying “Peace and security!” This could be one event or even several events that happen one after the other. Nations may think that they are close to solving some of their big problems. What will the religious leaders do? They are part of the world. So it is possible that they will say “Peace and security!” along with the political leaders." 

Who knows if this is anything or not, but this is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time. 

14 minutes ago, Saffron said:

I liked this particular part in the above article. 

"Interfaith Forum, which champions partnerships between religion and government and seeks to influence the annual Group of 20 meeting by showing the strength global religious leaders bring to solving society’s biggest problems." 

WT 9/15/2012 Article How This World Will Come To An End. Paragraph 3. 

" Just before the day of Jehovah begins, world leaders will be saying “Peace and security!” This could be one event or even several events that happen one after the other. Nations may think that they are close to solving some of their big problems. What will the religious leaders do? They are part of the world. So it is possible that they will say “Peace and security!” along with the political leaders." 

Who knows if this is anything or not, but this is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time. 

Yes

i thought the same

i see lately sentences in media similar to GB sentences written or spoken years ago 😳

lets keep on the watch

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

i see lately sentences in media similar to GB sentences written or spoken years ago 😳

Right!! Several times now! 

Them getting together and planning stuff they could never follow through with doesn't excite me much, but these quotes that make me think of talks and WT articles.. it almost feels shocking every time I read one. 

Biden Abandons Religious Freedom as First Among Rights

May 18th, 2021 

reading bellow

interesting news about how religious freedom is vanishing from the western world

https://www.heritage.org/religious-liberty/commentary/biden-abandons-religious-freedom-first-among-rights