JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write Sentences One Word At a Time

Greenfield

• 4 months later...

Then

Solomon

(2 Chronicles 1:3)  Then Solʹo·mon and all the congregation went to the high place at Gibʹe·on, for that was where the tent of meeting of the true God was, which tent Moses the servant of Jehovah had made in the wilderness.

Edited by Mclove

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 11:03 PM, BibleSteve said:

Clouds

Then

Sorry Br. Steve, I didn't read the rules and broke the chain of thoughts. I had mistaken this game for another. Old and easily confused.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

0K. Not a lot going on here. How about this:

Helium balloons soar up high above clouds.

Then Solomon built a temple.

I grab the two unused words: The dedicated

and add one: musicians

?

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)