JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Br. Luccioni - Pressing on to the Goal

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 861 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We started talking about this morning worship video in our thread on the December Broadcast.  But this is really a separate video and it is a good one (and deserves its own section.  I like Br. Luccioni's speaking style and his measured pace.  The subject was arranged so we can see several applications in our current situation.

He touched on disfellowshipping and the stresses of the pandemic.  He had good illustrations and a comforting view.

Which part did you like best?

I learned a lot from Paul from this Morning Worship.

When dealing with discouragement > Try to focus on the positive things.

When dealing with pain of heart for those who left the truth > Weep if needed, but stay focused on your hope for the future.

When dealing with issues that could devide the congregation > Keep [Jesus'] mental attitude.

3 hours ago, jwhess said:

Which part did you like best?

I appreciated part of those leaving the truth.:crying:

More and more of my family members become inactive, or outright leave the truth, one even started celebrating birthdays and taking pictures in front of Christmas tree.

We had to "severely cut our association: as those ones are inactive and will not be dealt through the congregation arrangement.

The pain in the heart is great. I was personally "attacked behind the scenes" for taking a stand on the issue, as some other family members felt that I just should let it go..

They said..so what that she celebrates birthdays...? She does not go to the KH for more than 7 years etc...

My wife is slightly depressed.   

Nevertheless we focus on the Kingdom hope and trusting Jehovah in all our ways. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

This talk was the answer to many prayers over a friend who just got reinstated last year.  I appreciated this talk and I listen it everyday.  Paul in prison bonds in a house for over a year!  Focus on the positive, the Kingdom.  It's really not that far off! 

And let the trained paramedics take over the sick person in the family.  Step back! 

Our common enemy works on our emotions, within a 6 month period, Husband disfellowship, mom died, the emotional turnmoil, is enough to knockout some spiritual breath out of anyone, last Sunday Thanks to Jah I got the courage to comment first time in a while ,, besides health issues. I feel broken 😞 but I also know that for our  God , as bro Elwood Johnson said/ there is nothing that can happen to you that he can’t fix. So HUG 🤗 , as safe and as often as possible love ❤️ ones , I just hope this won’t last tooooo long from now 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 2:36 PM, Jahmyrock125 said:

Our common enemy works on our emotions, within a 6 month period, Husband disfellowship, mom died, the emotional turnmoil, is enough to knockout some spiritual breath out of anyone, last Sunday Thanks to Jah I got the courage to comment first time in a while ,, besides health issues. I feel broken 😞 but I also know that for our  God , as bro Elwood Johnson said/ there is nothing that can happen to you that he can’t fix. So HUG 🤗 , as safe and as often as possible love ❤️ ones , I just hope this won’t last tooooo long from now 

This scripture reminds me of you:
Psalm 112: 6:7 “He will never be shaken. The righteous will be remembered forever. He will not fear bad news. His heart is steadfast, trusting in Jehovah.”

Stay the course my Sister and please keep commenting- you are encouraging other’s too💜🌸🌺