JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

On 1/14/2023 at 11:51 AM, vern said:

do to his dynamic power not one of them was missing... what wasn't missing?ย ย  all the stars in the universe that he named before he made the universe....ย  not one was missing. all were named before hand..... no big bang that randomly did anything....

I wonder if Black Holes are named? (Looks like there might be one less star to have on the 'Active Duty' list...

More from Hubble:

ย 

Hubble Spots an Astronomical Intruder in a Distant Galaxy

Byย ESA/HUBBLEย JANUARY 15, 2023

ย 

Aย  host of astronomical objects throng this image from the Hubble Space Telescope. Background galaxies ranging from stately spirals to fuzzy ellipticals are strewn across the image, and bright foreground stars much closer to home are also present, surrounded by diffraction spikes. In the center of the image, the vague shape of the small galaxy UGC 7983 appears as a hazy cloud of light. UGC 7983 is around 30 million light-years from Earth in the constellation Virgo, and is a dwarf irregular galaxy โ€” a type thought to be similar to the very earliest galaxies in the Universe.
ย 
This image also conceals an astronomical interloper. A minor asteroid, only a handful of kilometers across, can be seen streaking across the upper left-hand side of this image. The trail of the asteroid is visible as four streaks of light separated by small gaps. These streaks of light represent the four separate exposures that were combined to create this image, the small gaps between each observation being necessary to change the filters inside NASA/ESA Hubbleโ€™s Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS)
ย 
{Youย  might have to 'zoom-in' to see the lines on the left of the shot}

https://scitechdaily.com/hubble-spots-an-astronomical-intruder-in-a-distant-galaxy/

Hubble-Intruder.jpg

Webb Unveils Dark Side of Pre-stellar Ice Chemistry

ย 
January 23, 2023 11:00AM (EST)
Release ID: 2023-10
ย 
Webb has identified frozen forms of a wide range of molecules, including carbon dioxide, ammonia, and methane.
ย 
The discovery of diverse ices in the darkest regions of a cold molecular cloud measured to date has been announced by an international team of astronomers using NASA's James Webb Space Telescope. This result allows astronomers to examine the simple icy molecules that will be incorporated into future exoplanets, while opening a new window on the origin of more complex molecules that are the first step in the creation of the building blocks of life.
ย 
ย 

ย 

Ice-in-Space.png

Milky Way is unique and special

Astronomers Just Realized The Milky Way Is Too Big For Its Surroundings

ย 

24 January 2023

By MICHELLE STARR

ย 

Our home, the Milky Way, doesn't seem particularly odd for a galaxy. Moderately-sized, spiral in shape, with a few kinks suggestive of a disruptive past...

ย 

But astronomers have just identified a quirk never before seen in any galaxy studied to date: the Milky Way is too big for its surroundings.

"If we added a ridiculously restrictive condition on a galaxy, such as that it must contain the paper we wrote about this, we would certainly be the only galaxy in the observable Universe like that. But we think this 'too big for its wall' property is physically meaningful and observationally relevant enough to call out as really being special.

ย 

[Read More]

"https://www.sciencealert.com/astronomers-just-realized-the-milky-way-is-too-big-for-its-surroundings

ย 

ย 

https://youtu.be/B-DwE9ZI6sA

Screenshot_20230124_191637_Chrome.png

Edited by โž•๐Ÿ‘‡ ๊“ค๊“ฑ๊“ท๊“ ๊“ต๐ŸŽตTone

JWST is better than anyone expected โ€” hereโ€™s why

ย 

Humanity's newest, most powerful space telescope is performing even better than predicted. The reason why is unprecedented.

ย 

https://bigthink.com/starts-with-a-bang/jwst-better-expected/

(Technically not JWST - but fascinating info)

Dark Matter & Dark Energy

ย 

Films | The universeโ€™s biggest mystery

ย 

What are dark matter and dark energy?
They are the most abundant stuff in the universe, yet remain enigmatic
Jan 26th 2023
ย 
ย 
All of the matter that can be seen and detected makes up just 5% of the universe. The rest is either dark matter or dark energy. Neither of them reflect or emit light, making them fiendishly difficult to detect. So how do scientists know they exist, and begin to work out what they are made of? This film explores what remains perhaps the biggest mystery of the universe.
ย 
ย 
View Video here:

DarkMystery.png

Hubble views bright variable star V 372 Orionis and a smaller companion star

by NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center

ย 

The bright variable star V 372 Orionis takes center stage in this image from the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, which has also captured a smaller companion star in the upper left of this image. Both stars lie in the Orion Nebula, a colossal region of star formation roughly 1,450 light-years from Earth.

ย 

ย 

https://phys.org/news/2023-01-hubble-views-bright-variable-star.html

ย 

Hubble-V372.png

STARTS WITH A BANG โ€” JANUARY 30, 2023

JWSTโ€™s hunt for most distant galaxies gets double boost

Along with gravitational lensing and ALMA's incredible long-wavelength spectroscopy, JWST is reshaping our view of the early Universe.

ย 

KEY TAKEAWAYS

At the end of 2022 โ€” its first year of science operations โ€” JWST broke Hubble's longstanding record for "most distant galaxy" in the Universe.ย 

But even this galaxy wasn't the earliest one possible; many candidates with even greater distances have been identified, but all require spectroscopic follow-up.ย 

Thanks to two big boosts โ€” gravitational lensing and ground-based spectroscopic follow-up with ALMA โ€” that most distant galaxy record should be broken again and again.

ย 

[Interesting article with many animations]

https://bigthink.com/starts-with-a-bang/jwst-hunt-distant-galaxies/

Pandora.png

14 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Scientists is going rethink how the universe begin and they going to have a hard time to do this. To save their brains from exploding or having nightmares, just read Genesis 1:1.

I did not relized before that some of prominent scientists (living in XX age) belived that the Universe had no beginning.

ย 

7 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

You can work there, but I will take over NASA.ย 

Ill take that seriously.ย 

Im studying physics now gradually. Did you knowย  that E=MC which means thatย  matter is a condensed energy?

Did you know that when you go in space its too hot and too cold in there? totally extreme temperature.ย 

It only takes 8 minutes to go in space by a rocket which means that our atmosphere is so thin compare to the inner and middle core of our earth.ย 

ย 

40 minutes ago, JennyM said:

I'm studying physics now gradually. Did you knowย  that E=MC2 which means thatย  matter is a condensed energy?ย 

ย 

I call it 'frozen' energy.

42 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Ill take that seriously.ย 

Im studying physics now gradually. Did you knowย  that E=MC which means thatย  matter is a condensed energy?

Did you know that when you go in space its too hot and too cold in there? totally extreme temperature.ย 

It only takes 8 minutes to go in space by a rocket which means that our atmosphere is so thin compare to the inner and middle core of our earth.ย 

ย 

E=MC might be a theory a not a fact.

Rockets (although dangerous) pulls ships or satellites out of earths gravity. The space has no gravity, ships and rockets in space flat around.

It takes 2.5 million years to get to our next door neighbor galaxy ย if we travel the speed of light. It have to be a faster way to do it. How about bent space and time?

ย 

Keep studying physics sis. Eat chocolate while doing so.

1 minute ago, Dustparticle said:

E=MC might be a theory a not a fact.

Rockets (although dangerous) pulls ships or satellites out of earths gravity. The space has no gravity, ships and rockets in space flat around.

It takes 2.5 million years to get to our next door neighbor galaxy ย if we travel the speed of light. It have to be a faster way to do it. How about bent space and time?

ย 

Whew! so much things to learn. If I remember, theres no sound in space.ย 

I tasted dark chocolate from Canada. Those are the best chocolate so far. I forgot its name.ย 

Chocolates here are not 100% real. They add fillers.ย 

1 minute ago, JennyM said:

Whew! so much things to learn. If I remember, theres no sound in space.ย 

I tasted dark chocolate from Canada. Those are the best chocolate so far. I forgot its name.ย 

Chocolates here are not 100% real. They add fillers.ย 

There are additives in chocolate so it can taste better. If you like it 100%, cool. Do not be bitter about it.

8 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

E=MC might be a theory a not a fact.cRockets (although dangerous) pulls ships or satellites out of earths gravity. The space has no gravity, ships and rockets in space flat around.

How about bent space and time?

matter = condensed energy.. I read that from awake.ย 

bent space and time. You mean wormhole? I hope theres shortcut going to other galaxy in the future. With Jehovah, nothing is impossible.ย 

I know theres no gravity in space. Thats why when astronauts go back on earth, their bodies have to adjust with earth's gravity again.ย 

The order in the universe is like good music. They are in harmony.

3 minutes ago, JennyM said:

matter = condensed energy.. I read that from awake.ย 

bent space and time. You mean wormhole? I hope theres shortcut going to other galaxy in the future. With Jehovah, nothing is impossible.ย 

I know theres no gravity in space. Thats why when astronauts go back on earth, their bodies have to adjust with earth's gravity again.ย 

The order in the universe is like good music. They are in harmony.

We might have to make Wormholes to this. Or it might be another way. Jehovah will educate us the safe way to this.

Actually, theres microgravity in space. Gravity is interwoven into space-time continuum as far as we understand Jehovahs creation.ย 
ย 

@Dustparticleyou may be head of NASA but I call dibs of GASA (Global Aeronatics and Space Agency) ๐Ÿ˜‚. Now, letโ€™s just find our (great-great-โ€ฆ-grand) mother to talk to Jesus about our โ€œsuggestionsโ€ ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

๐Ÿ™ย Thank you!ย ๐Ÿ™

@Michaล‚ย Id like to agree with you. Thats why planets and stars are grouped into clusters due to that gravity or dark matter?

JWย Aeronatics and Space Agency Or JWASA.ย 

@Dustparticleย You can be the head of JWASA until Isaac newton is resurrected or Galileo or King David.ย  Newton is the man of physics though.ย 

Edited by JennyM

On 2/10/2023 at 4:52 PM, โž•๐Ÿ‘‡ ๊“ค๊“ฑ๊“ท๊“ ๊“ต๐ŸŽตTone said:

I call it 'frozen' energy.

Here is a way to relase the energy:

You need a walnut nut ๐ŸŒฐ, maybe a paper-clip ๐Ÿ“Ž and something faster than greased lightning โšก๏ธ๐Ÿชฝโ˜„๏ธโšก๏ธ๐Ÿชฝ ๐Ÿ˜‡ย 

ย 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/einstein/lrk-hand-emc2expl.html#:~:text=E %3D mc2.,forms of the same thing.

ย 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-11-21/emc2-103-years-later-einstein-proven-right/214262?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

38 minutes ago, โž•๐Ÿ‘‡ ๊“ค๊“ฑ๊“ท๊“ ๊“ต๐ŸŽตTone said:

Here is a way to relase the energy:

You need a walnut nut ๐ŸŒฐ, maybe a paper-clip ๐Ÿ“Ž and something faster than greased lightning โšก๏ธ๐Ÿชฝโ˜„๏ธโšก๏ธ๐Ÿชฝ ๐Ÿ˜‡ย 

ย 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/einstein/lrk-hand-emc2expl.html#:~:text=E %3D mc2.,forms of the same thing.

ย 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-11-21/emc2-103-years-later-einstein-proven-right/214262?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

nice.. Theres so muchย  thing to learn in it.ย 

Plenty of time to learn this in the NS.

Now we can concentrate on learning the truly important things.

We'll have eternity to be fascinated by Jehovah's creative works.