JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWS Publisher app

Dear brothers,

I am an administrator of JWScheduler for my congregation.

I also use JWS Publisher on my own iphone. Since I updated my JWS Publisher to v.2.0.1 I can not see all the data.  the error message says: "Sorry, your congregation has not yet been upgraded. Please wait for your local elders to upgrade your congregation, then all data will be return.
Pic01.thumb.jpeg.9cca28d4a3131b3b05d4250880811593.jpeg
my JW Scheduler is ver. 6.0 (build 182)Pic02.thumb.jpeg.b64e0b8ffa95d33db2daddd10e15fc6d.jpeg

does any of you out there have the same problem, and manage to solve? please share.

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

I am a publisher..just updated the app and the same happened. Did you pm this brother yet on the JWS thread?

https://jwtalk.net/profile/261-molnarj/

This is the latest update according to Molnari..

A new Beta version is released: 6.1

NEW FEATURES

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Screenshot_20220324-205513.thumb.png.dbb284136a094b3e8c43096df284af18.pngI just updated as a user. The tabs are there. But when I click on them, it is empty.
In the older version, there would be a blue pdf link.
If I had a choice, I would not upgrade just yet.

Old (Downunder) Tone

Screenshot_20220324-205537.png

Screenshot_20220324-205449.png

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone

8 hours ago, fdjuliza85 said:

Dear brothers,

I am an administrator of JWScheduler for my congregation.

I also use JWS Publisher on my own iphone. Since I updated my JWS Publisher to v.2.0.1 I can not see all the data.  the error message says: "Sorry, your congregation has not yet been upgraded. Please wait for your local elders to upgrade your congregation, then all data will be return.
Pic01.thumb.jpeg.9cca28d4a3131b3b05d4250880811593.jpeg
my JW Scheduler is ver. 6.0 (build 182)Pic02.thumb.jpeg.b64e0b8ffa95d33db2daddd10e15fc6d.jpeg

does any of you out there have the same problem, and manage to solve? please share.

One of the administrators for JW Scheduler for your congration needs to update to the latest version of 6.1 on their computer.  After updating, the JW Scheduler requests to re-enter the Congregation ID in the JWS Publisher App section.

More info on the new 6.1 version here:    

There is a Congregation Pincode. When an adminstrator after updating to the new version goes to the App-Tab in the main program he is asked to enter the pincode. When he does that he has to send the App Data to everyone and then everything is visible again.

• 2 months later...

I am also trying out this wonderful program , but in the app for iOS  I am getting all the meetings and all programs from some Spanish congregation, what can I do?

greets,

I.Bosman

Edited by IliasBosman