JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Screen Flicker on hall monitors when screen sharing to zoom

Ok, so we have monitors up front ran through Cat6 HDMI extender then a splitter to mirror the two screens towards the auditorium and the one pointed at speaker. Since we started using zoom at the hall and screen sharing we have gotten flickering on those monitors. Video and pictures come across perfect on zoom, but intermittent flickering on hall screens. it is way worse when Scree Sharing, but it still does it occasionally when not sharing. We Share Screen of monitor, not from the JW app.

Has anyone had this issue or an idea of any software interference? 

We use PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI for mixer, and Custom AMD Ryzen 7 2700 PC 8 Core
           4.1GHz Max Boost GTX1660Ti w/6GB, 250GB 
          SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10     
J W app for media, and OnlyM for talk media when needed. Zoom and OnlyT for the timer. KHconf is also running for those who can't get on zoom. 

We had to get a Faster Computer than most Halls because it supports audio mixing as well as our media. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

3 hours ago, jayrtom said:

I had this problem and the solution was to play around with the several options of resolution and frame rate of the monitor on the windows display settings. If I recall I had to stick with 1280x720 and 25hz

Thank you, I’ll give this a shot

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 3:51 AM, jayrtom said:

I had this problem and the solution was to play around with the several options of resolution and frame rate of the monitor on the windows display settings. If I recall I had to stick with 1280x720 and 25hz

This seems to have fixed almost all the flicker. Thank you for the assistance