JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

37 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

They need to be very careful with this. The United States can end their regime quick if this get out of control.

That's likely... but such a move would very likely also bring a big collateral damage. No nuclear nation was defeated militarily yet, so hard to say how that could look like. Not to say that also China and Russia would become very annoyed and nervous if some US/SK allied forces would appear at their doorstep. That may even be a final red line crossed for China.

38 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

They need to be very careful with this. The United States can end their regime quick if this get out of control.

That wishful thinking is part of the past. NK now has nuclear weapons, hypersonic weapons that work, and USA, SK and Japan within reach.

The time when the KOTS could make regime changes is ending now. Serbia is just another recent failed attempt.

More and more countries are loosing they fear, getting out of its control and openly start to defy it.

Daniel 8:25 is almost in the past

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

4 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

North Korea's Kim

He became the supreme leader of North Korea in December 2011. 12 years ago. Wow. Time flies...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

14 minutes ago, Sofia said:

you mean Dan.8:24 right?

No, I mean Dan 8:25

8:25a:

"And by his cunning he will use deception to succeed; and in his heart he will exalt himself; and during a time of security he will bring many to ruin."

He exalted himself as the great victor of the cold war, and during the time of security from Jan 1991 to Dec 2021 he brought many to destruction with his cunning and deception.

But this is now ending and 8:25b is the next to follow.

KEEP ON THE WATCH!

2023: A Year of Anxiety

What does the Bible say?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/2023-events-bible-meaning/

501100092_univ_lsr_lg.thumb.jpg.2df2685df6881778c01414ea86f70060.jpg

Top left: Marek M. Berezowski/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images; bottom left: Halfpoint Images/Moment via Getty Images; center: Zhai Yujia/China News Service/VCG via Getty Images; top right: Ismail Sen/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images; bottom right: E+/taseffski/via Getty Images

5 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

KEEP ON THE WATCH!

2023: A Year of Anxiety

What does the Bible say?

501100092_univ_lsr_lg.thumb.jpg.2df2685df6881778c01414ea86f70060.jpg

Top left: Marek M. Berezowski/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images; bottom left: Halfpoint Images/Moment via Getty Images; center: Zhai Yujia/China News Service/VCG via Getty Images; top right: Ismail Sen/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images; bottom right: E+/taseffski/via Getty Images

Wow...

What can we expect in 2024?

No one can say for sure what 2024 will bring. But world events indicate that soon God’s Kingdom, or heavenly government, will replace human governments and bring an end to all causes of suffering and anxiety.—Daniel 2:44; Revelation 21:4.

In the meantime, when we feel anxious, we can look to God for help. The Bible states:

“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”Psalm 56:3.

20 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Wow...

What can we expect in 2024?

No one can say for sure what 2024 will bring. But world events indicate that soon God’s Kingdom, or heavenly government, will replace human governments and bring an end to all causes of suffering and anxiety.—Daniel 2:44; Revelation 21:4.

In the meantime, when we feel anxious, we can look to God for help. The Bible states:

“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”Psalm 56:3.

I'm not the only one who thought wow, then. Thanks Daniel.  Keep on the watch no matter what happens, even if nothing happens. But something will always happen until the end.

7 hours ago, Dages said:

News from the North (Finland) and from the East (North korea) ? :D

North and East are not connected to any places or countries.

The enemy is in the South not in the North, and East or rising sun is a reference to Jehovah and Jesus.

For it to be any place or country it would had to be 'News from the South and the West'

My personal understanding only, is that 'News from the North and from the East' will be his Nineveh moment.

Because, again my personal understanding only, is that everyone will have his/her Nineveh moment.

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

North and East are not connected to any places or countries.

The enemy is in the South not in the North, and East or rising sun is a reference to Jehovah and Jesus.

For it to be any place or country it would had to be 'News from the South and the West'

My personal understanding only, is that 'News from the North and from the East' will be his Nineveh moment.

Because, again my personal understanding only, is that everyone will have his/her Nineveh moment.

You mean a Jonas in Nineveh moment?

1 hour ago, Shannie said:

IMG_6503.jpeg

My Ukrainian friends were in panic last night. I’ve been talking to them this morning 

A disaster 

IMG_0454.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Dages said:

You mean a Jonas in Nineveh moment?

I mean when Ninevites repent at Jonah’s judgment message.

And the men of Ninʹe·veh put faith in God, and they proclaimed a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them.6 When the message reached the king of Ninʹe·veh, he rose up from his throne and took off his royal garment and covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the ashes. - Jonah 3:5,6

I personally read Daniel 11:44 as that KOTN will not repent after the judgment message, or any other direct message from Jehovah, and instead will be disturbed and be in great rage.

2 hours ago, Shannie said:

IMG_6503.jpeg

Russian plans for this winter is to crush the Ukrainian army and to destroy any infrastructure that can be used for war, mostly with long range precision missiles and air attacks.

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

I mean when Ninevites repent at Jonah’s judgment message.

And the men of Ninʹe·veh put faith in God, and they proclaimed a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them.6 When the message reached the king of Ninʹe·veh, he rose up from his throne and took off his royal garment and covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the ashes. - Jonah 3:5,6

I personally read Daniel 11:44 as that KOTN will not repent after the judgment message, or any other direct message from Jehovah, and instead will be disturbed and be in great rage.

But the hard hitting message is not as hit as it was thought... After watching the broadcasting in october and next monday january you will understand.

Besides it boggles my mind this: KOTN is already persecutig hard JW. all 4: Russia, china, NK and Iran. There´s no need to be worse. They are the worse persecuters in existence. 

The fullfillment of Dan. 11:44 maybe totally different that we expect. Let the GB anounce it when the time is apropriated.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

11 minutes ago, Sofia said:

But the hard hitting message is not as hit as it was thought... After watching the broadcasting in october and next monday january you will understand.

Besides it boggles my mind this: KOTN is already persecutig hard JW. all 4: Russia, china, NK and Iran. There´s no need to be worse. They are the worse persecuters in existence. 

The fullfillment of Dan. 11:44 maybe totally different that we expect. Let the GB anounce it when the time is apropriated.

The same thing I am expecting. Dan. 11:44-45 will fulfill ibased on the current world events. 

When I say the Nineveh moment I mean when people realize that they are actually against God and repent or not.

The Nineveh moment was something that I had thought before, because of Jonah 4:11

But could never comment about it because the previous understanding was that the door was to be closed.

The October broadcasting and the AM made me think about it again.

"Should I not also feel sorry for Ninʹe·veh the great city, in which there are more than 120,000 men who do not even know right from wrong, as well as their many animals?” - Jonah 4:11

21 minutes ago, Sofia said:

But the hard hitting message is not as hit as it was thought...

I did not say it is 'hard hitting', but a judgment message still it is.

And it will have a huge effect because it will be so "unusually great" that people will be against God, or 'blaspheme God' Rev 16:21

And back to Nineveh:

“Get up, go to Ninʹe·veh the great city, and proclaim judgment against her, for their wickedness has come to my attention.”

- Jonah 1:2

Then Joʹnah entered the city, and walking a day’s journey, he was proclaiming: “In just 40 days more, Ninʹe·veh will be overthrown.” - Jonah 3:4

image.png.08f0acd6fec7a466a3ad467a8de71754.png