JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

30 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

The whole AI should be kept away from this site as much as possible. 
This site is for real brothers and sisters and real discussions.

Thank you! I try to remember the source of AI. It is a product of Satan's system. We know it would never be as good as RI (real intelligence)😉 like Jehovah. I'm sure it can be a useful tool for us, but it could also be a useful tool for Satan as well. So I'm cautious about its use. I certainly don't need it to feed me any expressions inspired by demons. Only the best food for me from Jehovah's table will do.

Edited by Patience87

9 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

At times I use the church sprinkler system down the street from me to clean my car. I hope destroying BTG does not interfere with this sis.

For some odd reason, the same day I quote this, my area having flood warnings. The life I go through. 

2 hours ago, Dhanyel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Video of bombing in Lebanon today 

Reveal hidden contents

This is one of the reasons we need the Kingdom urgently, so many attacks in a single day in Lebanon, a third world war could be possible in my opinion.

I just hope our Brothers and Sisters are safe. Madness !

7 hours ago, Patience87 said:

Thank you! I try to remember the source of AI. It is a product of Satan's system. We know it would never be as good as RI (real intelligence)😉 like Jehovah. I'm sure it can be a useful tool for us, but it could also be a useful tool for Satan as well. So I'm cautious about its use. I certainly don't need it to feed me any expressions inspired by demons. Only the best food for me from Jehovah's table will do.

Except no substitute - insist on the real thing !

10 minutes ago, Dages said:

Israel is going to enter Lebanon... there is no peace

Big decisions are being made with one eye on the US elections.

I can hardly imagine what the next three months will be like on the world scene.  What Jesus said "Fearful sights".   "Sights of terror" (Byington).

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Big decisions are being made with one eye on the US elections.

I can hardly imagine what the next three months will be like on the world scene.  What Jesus said "Fearful sights".   "Sights of terror" (Byington).

After US elections is going to get crazy.