JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Perhaps now a part of Revelation 17:16 is being fulfilled where it says:

„…. these will hate the harlot….“

They start to hate Babylon because of all these religious wars.

Yesterday in the news it was said that Zelensky needs money for his war and now Israel needs money for the war and the nations no longer know how to pay for all this … maybe they will get angry now. Just my thoughts 

Edited by HoneyflakeT

1 hour ago, HoneyflakeT said:

Perhaps now a part of Revelation 17:16 is being fulfilled where it says:

„…. these will hate the harlot….“

They start to hate Babylon because of all these religious wars.

Yesterday in the news it was said that Zelensky needs money for his war and now Israel needs money for the war and the nations no longer know how to pay for all this … maybe they will get angry now. Just my thoughts 

Not just your thoughts. I have been thinking about this, too. A few billion dollars for this war and a few billion for that war. The KotS bank will run very short eventually and it has to come from somewhere. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

We know some things about the declaration of “peace and security.” However, other things we do not know. We do not know what will lead up to it or how the declaration will be made. And we do not know whether it will involve just one proclamation or a series of announcements. Whatever happens, we do know this: We should not be fooled into thinking that world leaders can actually achieve world peace. Rather, it is that declaration that we have been told to watch for. It is the signal that “Jehovah’s day” is about to begin!

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6. Paul’s exhortation tells us how we can make sure that we are ready for “Jehovah’s day.” We should “not sleep on as the rest do.” We must “stay awake” and remain alert. For example, we need to be alert to the danger of compromising our neutrality by getting drawn into the world’s political issues. If we were to get involved, we could become “part of the world.” (John 15:19) We know that God’s Kingdom is the only hope for world peace.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019602&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=62

These groups Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian leaders, is this another Holy War - Jihad?  I remember years back, that when they attacked and began killing people and also using their own people as human shields (which I kinda of see happening again in this new war in the Middle East) Isn't this a religious war now again?

3 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

a religious war now again?

Yes, and again KOTN and KOTS are showing their sides and pushing. Interesting to see where will this lead. Everybody is saying that this is umprecedented in many ways. Keeping on the watch...

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

What is happening in France? Lots of protests and confusion, Are there many Palestinians who live in France?

Sim Daniel. France has a huge Muslim comunity. Many North African countries speak French 

a huge riot against Jews have been called earlier by the older Hamas leader

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

What is happening in France? Lots of protests and confusion, Are there many Palestinians who live in France?

What Sofia said, plus protests are being staged all over the world.  We have had pro Palestinian protests already and there is a pro-Israel march organised for Sunday here. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

In France, there is the strongest Jewish community in the diaspora, after the United States, and there is also a significant Muslim community, mainly North African, who have been clashing in an inflammatory manner for decades around the Palestinian cause. The subject is atomic in the suburbs, and the government fears that the Israeli-Palestinian war will affect France. Pro-Palestinian demonstrations have been banned for a few days but they are still taking place, which results in scenes of great violence.

58 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

In France, there is the strongest Jewish community in the diaspora, after the United States, and there is also a significant Muslim community, mainly North African, who have been clashing in an inflammatory manner for decades around the Palestinian cause. The subject is atomic in the suburbs, and the government fears that the Israeli-Palestinian war will affect France. Pro-Palestinian demonstrations have been banned for a few days but they are still taking place, which results in scenes of great violence.

+ we have a normal strike today :D business as usual

I often drive through Jewish communities (work related) and see many Jews wearing traditional clothes,  and going about their business. This week those places were empty, and felt deserted. Jewish schools and centres had extra security guards. Events in Israel have far reaching implications worldwide. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 hours ago, Shannie said:

[Metro Witnessing Cancelled]

Governing Body and all branches are in alert and wants us to keep safe ❤️ Thank you Jehovah!

37 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Could anyone mention the content of the letter? I can not translate . Thank you very much 😌

Daniel: It means that public witnessing is suspended untill further notice. Não há testemunho publico até outras ordens. 

This means that its dangerous to stand in the street facing the threat of terrorism attacks all over the world.

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Daniel: Significa que o testemunho público está suspenso até novo aviso. Não há testemunho público até outras ordens. 

Isto significa que é perigoso ficar nas ruas enfrentando a ameaça de ataques terroristas em todo o mundo.

Obrigado Sofia , você como sempre muito generosa 🌷

Service overseer sent this to me this morning 

❤️ to “ Good morning friends. I hope you all are having a great start to your day thus far… 

Friends, please be safe and careful as you move about today. If you haven’t caught the news, in our area they are expecting rioting with the Israel/ Palestinian conflict going on. 

In light of this, the branch has suspended ALL SMPW activities until further notice. Further, as a body, we have decided to suspend ALL cart witnessing activities for our territory until further notice. 

While we are careful, this should in no way catch us by surprise, Matthew 24:6-8 has prepared us for this “You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.  8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.”

But notice Jesus’ words at John 16:33 “I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world.”

So take courage friends, and rely fully on our wonderful God, Jehovah. 

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I love you all dearly. ”