JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

why should humans urinate and defecate?

16 hours ago, Doug said:

I didn't want to start a new topic;  So I have focused on the two statements above as my segue to another of Jehovah's designs   -

Quote "Demodex folliculorum (eight-legged mites) are tiny arachnids that inhabit hair follicles throughout the human body and consume skin cells and oils. Mites exist in human ears, eyebrows and eyelashes as well as hairs that cover nipples and genitals".

OH! Here we get back on topic!  "Previous studies have suggested the mites lack an anus, and that faeces accumulates through their lifetimes before being released when they die. For this reason, the mites have been blamed for several skin and eye conditions, including rosacea and blepharitis".

One last gem:  "The long association with humans might suggest that they also could have a simple but important beneficial roles, such as in keeping the pores in our face unplugged".

The 05 AWAKE!  9/8 says " No organism is an island- each one has a relationship to other organisms, directly or indirectly. Humans are very much a part of that 'web of life'. The three categories of symbiosis: mutualism, when both organisms benefit; commensalism, when one benefits without harming the other; and parasitism, when one benefits at the expense of the other.

No where does the Awake mention the eight-legged mites crawling in and out of the pores on my face.  But I know  :eek:  Now you know.

Those mites might poop when they're alive

8 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

For those who haven't read the article,  some highlights:

Mites call us Home.  Virtually every human has their own mite collection.

They live two to three weeks, clinging onto a hair follicle.

As noted,  they defecate during their brief life on our face.

They reproduce the old fashion way, boy/girl sex, on our face.

They are passed from human mother to child primarily through breastfeeding.

As Jehovah's designs go,  this is 'consistent' with the rest of the natural world.  Psalm 103:14  "He well knows how we are formed, remembering that we are dust".  Mites included!

I hope the new Bible explains this.

https://amp.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/08/dogs-defecate-earths-magnetic-field-research-finds

Dogs defecate in accordance with earth’s magnetic field, research finds

Also I wonder if I lost my magnetic super power due to imperfection.

Edited by VisualizeUrParadise