JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

why should humans urinate and defecate?

I know this is a silly question

but being almighty, I believe that Jehovah knows how to make humans extract residues by other means..

(one example I can think of.. maybe we could exfoliate them.. or maybe we could .. I don't know, sweat them out?)

I guess maybe feces won't be considered that dirty or unclean because in the NW, all we eat will be clean. 

As for 'sweating' THEM out????

How strong would deodorants have to be to mask THAT smell???

FAST food suddenly takes on a whole new meaning...as does the phrase 'working up a sweat'.  

Humans could no longer socialize...at least, not without clothespins on their noses.

Screenshot_20220603_043607.jpg

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

25 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

As for 'sweating' THEM out????

How strong would deodorants have to be to mask THAT smell???

FAST food suddenly takes on a whole new meaning...as does the phrase 'working up a sweat'.  

Humans could no longer socialize...at least, not without clothespins on their noses.

Screenshot_20220603_043607.jpg

Sweat them out with fragrance?? Jehovah is almighty

5 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

I know this is a silly question

And yet, somehow it still gets posted in a forum that's called "Bible Research, Personal Study, and Scriptural Discussion", a title that clearly shows that this is meant for serious topics. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Basic human biology is that wastes must removed from us or serious bad things occur. 

I've heard that even sweat releases some toxins from the body. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

3 hours ago, Jonadab said:

Every ridiculous post I don't know how moderators allow it, and I need to have limits!

You have the option to put members on your Ignore User list if you decide that you don't want to see any of their comments.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

This is not such a silly question,

My nephew postulated that, like many animals, maybe when we are perfect, we will no longer need toilet paper.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

This is not such a silly question,

My nephew postulated that, like many animals, maybe when we are perfect, we will no longer need toilet paper.

This is a good point.  My husband and I study with our nephew and he brought out the point that after a fruit only diet in Eden, Adam and Eve may well have wished for death after the effects of eating a bread based diet on their now imperfect bodies.  He and his parents suffer from IBS so he may have some insight there that I have never really experienced.  I am cross stitching them a poo emoji with "In paradise every poo will be a perfect poo" written underneath to hang in their bathroom.  Sometimes people need that reassurance. I wholeheartedly apologise for this post, but it didnt stop me posting.  Sorry not sorry lol

I think King David has said it all:

"I praise you (Jehovah) because in an awe-inspiring way I am
wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
I know this very well." Psalms 139:14.

What I can say is that, the design we see for the human specie is the best there can be, out of Jehovah's own laboratory.there is no better design than this,it is the best of all other design samples.

If Jehovah says so as David was inspired to write,then it is so.

Actually a healthy stool frequency is a good indication of a person's health. It can determine if a person has a good amount of healthy or good bacteria in the gut - which is the brain or centre of our immune system, or the opposite of a dominance of bad bacteria. So, for example, if there is a lack of stool frequency, such as constipation, this is an indication of not enough bacteria which results in dry, unable to pass stool. OTOH diarrhea is an indication of an overgrowth of bad bacteria, which trickles into negative health symptoms, illnesses, and even affects moods.

If the gut flora is not working properly or was not developed properly, especially as infants, it can lead to asthma, allergies or other illnesses related to the immune system. So the type of defecation and frequency is a good indicator and check of our health status. When stool is formed in our large intestines, it is an accumulation, among wastes, of bad bacteria being excreted out of the body. If there is stool left in the colon (or large intestine) as a result of not enough movement of stool moving along the digestive lining, this can lead to bad bacteria build up, and is a precursor to disease.

There are instances where people have been cured of certain illnesses simply from building up their good bacteria and restoring the darm flora gut lining. This has been done through changing nutritional behaviours, adding in fibre, in combination with taking pre- and probiotics. What a wonderful system our GI tract is and what it tells us!

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

2 hours ago, Juniper said:

brought out the point that after a fruit only diet in Eden

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

Are we sure that Adam and Eve only ate fruit? That they didn't eat nuts and grains as well as vegetables?

In Genesis 3:18, 19 we read where Jehovah told them "18 and you must eat the vegetation of the field. 19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground" If they only ate fruit, how would they have understood what Jehovah told them? Is it possible that they ate fruit, nuts, vegetables (cooked and raw), as well as grain and bread?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, Juniper said:

This is a good point.  My husband and I study with our nephew and he brought out the point that after a fruit only diet in Eden, Adam and Eve may well have wished for death after the effects of eating a bread based diet on their now imperfect bodies.  He and his parents suffer from IBS so he may have some insight there that I have never really experienced.  I am cross stitching them a poo emoji with "In paradise every poo will be a perfect poo" written underneath to hang in their bathroom.  Sometimes people need that reassurance. I wholeheartedly apologise for this post, but it didnt stop me posting.  Sorry not sorry lol

I have quite the imperfect body and bread/wheat, etc cause me no ill effects whatsoever.  I'd be extremely surprised that perfectly created humans who lived to over 900 years of age, suffered from IBS or any issues like that.

I feel safe in believing that they ate much more than fruit during their stay in Eden.  Veggies, nuts, grains and so on were in great supply. Maybe they already figured out how to prepare various foods from those ingredients?  We don't know how long there were there before they were evicted...

I’m thinking that maybe if the produce I make is still considered unclean in the NW then it would mean…

Every food is toxic partly (even if they are perfect foods) and our bodies have to digest them and decompose them so they can get out. 

It might have been inefficient in Jehovah’s eyes for humans to defecate through other means. 

Maybe if we were designed to not eat at all and instead just drink once in a week or something like that, all we would need is pores to sweat them out. 

If we were designed to be able to sweat digested solid foods out with fragrance, it would need such a ridiculously and inefficiently large amount of energy and time to liquidify(?) every solid food we eat.. 

Well, Jehovah hates inefficiency.

Edited by VisualizeUrParadise