JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Make a Sentence With These 5 Letters" Game

Brother_Bliss

Here are the rules, and I will try to explain it clearly. 

You HAVE to construct a sentence(s) using the 5 letters the previous poster left for you. Each word has to be in the same order of the letters they left for you (kinda like an acronym). After writing your sentence, you then pick 5 random letters for the next player. The next person has to make a sentence using just those five letters, in the order you typed them. 

I'll start with this example. Then I will go again just to show what each post should look like. Then someone else can pick it up. You cannot take 2 turns back to back.

D O U T N <---pretend these were the letters the previous player left for me.

Do You Understand This Now? <--- this is the sentence I came up with.

L G T P S <--- these are the random letters I am leaving for the next person.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

28 minutes ago, Brother_Bliss said:

How Will Others Beat Pests?

W P A D C

What Part All-y'all Didn't Comprehend?

F T L F C

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

O..you must be kidding me?  🍩 LOL :lol1:

I can work with this. 

But you have to work with this....

4 hours ago, Astrid said:

W I S A N

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

2 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

W I S A N .... Words Indeed Say Amazing Names 

S A L A D 

Superman Attacks Little Alien Devices

F L P A R

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Superman Attacks Little Alien Devices

F L P A R

Friendly Longanimity Pauses After Revivification 

R A P L D

Edit: I was too late LOL :whistling:

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Keep 'em coming, guys

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~