JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Controlled release, burn of dangerous chemicals after train derailment planned

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 442 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

90 minutes from my house.  About an hour or so from @Brother_Blissand @AH173@AH173. They evacuated everyone in a mile radius because of the deadly fumes.

. .  https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/state/gov-mike-dewine-urges-residents-of-east-palestine-to-evacuate-potential-for-catastrophic-tanker-failure

I had a Hazmat classes back in the day and that train wreck is a Hazmat nightmare.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

About 60 miles, 1+ hours away.

When I lived in Kent in the late 90's we had a train derailment there also. But those cars were filled with grain. The birds of heaven enjoyed helping with the cleanup, lol

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I was reading about this derailment on a train forum I am on. Hope their handling of the hazardous material goes well and they don't make a bad situation worse.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I was reading about this derailment on a train forum I am on. Hope their handling of the hazardous material goes well and they don't make a bad situation worse.

I saw a training video about an emergency response at an oil refinery tank, I don't remember the details about the emergency, but the responders decided to cut into the side of the tank with a cut-off saw and released hydrocarbons that ignited. A bad situation made worse...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Loyal said:

People are thinking that these objects that are appearing in the skies are a way to distract people, so they don't get caught up in this chemical thing. Is it conspiracy theory?

Yes, it's a conspiracy theory.  I live about an hour and a half from the train derailment site.  This is totally unrelated to the balloons and other objects being shot down. 

Nobody around here is being distracted from the derailment news.  Honestly, while it is a big scary environmental disaster, I doubt it's would ever receive much national news attention. It's just not that big of a story on the national scale.