JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Another Mass Shooting 😥

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 386 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This time at a bank. 

https://apnews.com/article/downtown-louisville-shooting-dc7b45a9c5d2b384a16d653864f8b735?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_01

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A shooting Monday at a bank building in downtown Louisville killed five people and wounded at least six others, police said. The suspected shooter was also dead, police said.

Louisville Metro Police Department Deputy Chief Paul Humphrey told reporters officers who arrived on the scene “encountered active gunshots still being fired inside the location at that time.”

“The shooter was confirmed to be dead on the scene,” Humphrey said. “We do not know exactly the circumstances of his death at this time.”

Humphrey said at least six wounded people, including one police officer, were taken to a hospital but he had no details on their conditions.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

This is terrible to hear...😢

Also I've been noticing that in dark mode some posts are hard if not impossible to read... I keep dark mode on to ease my eyes.

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

24 minutes ago, Loopy said:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A shooting Monday at a bank building in downtown Louisville killed five people and wounded at least six others, police said. The suspected shooter was also dead, police said.

Louisville Metro Police Department Deputy Chief Paul Humphrey told reporters officers who arrived on the scene “encountered active gunshots still being fired inside the location at that time.”

“The shooter was confirmed to be dead on the scene,” Humphrey said. “We do not know exactly the circumstances of his death at this time.”

Humphrey said at least six wounded people, including one police officer, were taken to a hospital but he had no details on their conditions.

13 minutes ago, BlaqueCalalilly said:

Also I've been noticing that in dark mode some posts are hard if not impossible to read

Sister, I have reposted the passage after I had used 'paste as plain text' option. Also highlighting the text will make it easier to read when one is using the dark mode. Since I also use the dark mode, I always make sure whenever I paste any text, I will have to use the option 'paste as plain text'. Otherwise other party who is reading the material, will not be see clearly the text without first highlighting it.

4 hours ago, BlaqueCalalilly said:

Also I've been noticing that in dark mode some posts are hard if not impossible to read... I keep dark mode on to ease my eyes.

I have been mentioning that for several years ... just have to highlight the text to read it

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~