JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who Would You Like To See Interviewed on JW Broadcasting Post Armageddon?

I imagine we will still have JW Broadcasting in the New World. With so many coming back in the resurrection, we will no doubt have many interviews. Who would you like to hear from? I would like to hear from the John the Baptist and hear details about what Jesus looked like and his personality. Noah and his family would be nice too. 

Who would you like to hear from?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I would find it interesting to hear an interview with So-and-So (Ruth 4:1) and ask him, after reading Matt 1:5, would he have done anything differently.

It would also be interesting to hear Ehud describe Eglon and just how fat he was ...

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I would like to interview Abel and ask about his parent's relationship. Did they get along and love each other? Did they want their kids to serve Jehovah? Did mum and dad have a belly button?

I would also like to ask Noah's kids if they tried having children during the years they built the ark but didn't succeed, or did they purposely wait until the evil world was wiped out? And if they waited, I'd like to know how come there weren't any surprises during all that time.

Edited by Pikachu

It would be interesting to hear from all the ones in the Bible that we know by name, but I am more interested in hearing from the ones that aren't named. 

Oh, and I want to talk to the first person that crossed the Red Sea...🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I would like to hear the interview of John the Baptist, his experiences with Jesus as a child and to know what was the moment when he recognized with amazement that he was the son of God.

The spirit of this virtual space is plural. -- (Gal 6:18) says: "may the undeserved kindness of Jesus be with the spirit you show".

49 minutes ago, Alejandro said:

I would like to hear the interview of John the Baptist, his experiences with Jesus as a child and to know what was the moment when he recognized with amazement that he was the son of God.

He was around -3 months. Luke 1:41.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

@TortugaThe worst part is that it's true, he was 3 months old when he met him and he couldn't believe it. He let his mother know, helped by the holy spirit. John the Baptist has always fascinated me: his entire life dedicated to a holy service which put him in the shadow of the Messiah, the greatest man yet, according to Math 11:11, to end up, in his thirties, with his head on a platter . Magnificent man of faith, one of the rare ones to have had disciples it seems to me, except for Jesus, of course. The one who had the privilege of hearing the voice of Jehovah without having to access heaven... what will he tell us about the meekness of Jesus ? Can't wait, can't wait to see his face...on Broadcasting this time.

I would like it to be live streamed, one of the helpers introducing it briefly with something like :

Dear friends, this is the first JW broadcasting of the New world. If you are watching this, welcome home, you survived Jehovah's day and have been spending already some weeks workings with your local congregations. Congratulations! Now I should be the one presenting the program of the broadcasting but today, someone special is going to do it /camera slowly dezooming/ I am not worthy to take off his sandals... /a man with a crown is now visible in the screen/

😭

1 hour ago, Dolce vita said:

@TortugaThe worst part is that it's true, he was 3 months old when he met him and he couldn't believe it. He let his mother know, helped by the holy spirit. John the Baptist has always fascinated me: his entire life dedicated to a holy service which put him in the shadow of the Messiah, the greatest man yet, according to Math 11:11, to end up, in his thirties, with his head on a platter . Magnificent man of faith, one of the rare ones to have had disciples it seems to me, except for Jesus, of course. The one who had the privilege of hearing the voice of Jehovah without having to access heaven... what will he tell us about the meekness of Jesus ? Can't wait, can't wait to see his face...on Broadcasting this time.

It amazes me that he was filled with holy spirit before he was born. I need to meditate on that..

I would like to hear Job speak on how he feels knowing that satan was the cause of his persecution and how he feels about being an example for Jehovah’s modern day servants.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

19 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

I would like to hear Job speak on how he feels knowing that satan was the cause of his persecution and how he feels about being an example for Jehovah’s modern day servants.

It would be interesting to know his wife. For many years she was portrayed as another tool of Satan but now we realize how difficult it was for her and her comments came from her grief. It would be nice to get to know her when she is happy...

Edited by Tortuga

23 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Resurrected or not, I like to hear myself of an interview. Telling everyone I made it.

I want to hear that one too! And, tell us the truth - you really hated chocolate (especially donuts) - didn't you!?

:lol2:

Seriously, mine is Noah too. I have a tons of questions! I'd love to be the one doing the interview. 😉

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

29 minutes ago, trottigy said:

I want to hear that one too! And, tell us the truth - you really hated chocolate (especially donuts) - didn't you!?

:lol2:

Seriously, mine is Noah too. I have a tons of questions! I'd love to be the one doing the interview. 😉

I think he should have a TV show called "My Three Sons"

I'll whistle the theme song for you..

:whistling:

Elvis, Abe Lincoln, Alexander the Great, Caesar Augustus, Jimmy Hoffa,  Aristotle, Isaac Newton,  especially Darwin. 

I would like to ask Abel or Seth or one of the sisters,  how fire was discovered and when was the wheel invented. Also, if they saw any Dinosaurs.  :popcorn:

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

I don't think it will be called JW Broadcasting, but probably "NW Broadcasting" where NW is New World.

Perhaps, we could have a "See How They React" segment, where we could have various people getting back together, for example, Uriah and David, but then we can see how Uriah acts when he finds out what David had done.

45 minutes ago, Pabo said:

I don't think it will be called JW Broadcasting, but probably "NW Broadcasting" where NW is New World.

Perhaps, we could have a "See How They React" segment, where we could have various people getting back together, for example, Uriah and David, but then we can see how Uriah acts when he finds out what David had done.

You might like this...

https://jwtalk.net/topic/30018-new-system-story-ideas/?do=findComment&comment=452228

8 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I spat out my lunch when I read this part of your post.

image.png.d0fc076ded756e5d909a4e7fa428fdb3.png

The first thought that came my mind was, "David, what are you thinking man? It's that roof top that got you into this trouble in the first place!"