JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

When is the big emergency alert test? Expect your phone to ominously blare Wednesday.

59 minutes ago, trottigy said:

OK, but now you need a COVID test!!!  :popcorn:

:lol2:

You mean one of the new covid test kits that are currently being mailed? The ones with the updated chips built into the swab?

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I asked him where he heard it from and he said Instagram 😣I said it sounded pretty far fetched and he just laughed and said that’s hilarious. 

He said it was a precaution to turn his phone off for 20 minutes, that it didn’t hurt him either way. And he was saying that the government doesn’t care about us (which is kind of True with all the chemicals they allow in our food and water) and because of that and he got pretty serious side affects from the vaccine he thinks this doesn’t sound so far fetched. He says things will get worse by the time this system ends. 

But yeah it’s kind of sad that he is taking this stuff very seriously, it feels like the last couple years he’s been getting more into this Stuff. 

It came and went; I did not feel any of the objects that the government implanted into my brain. I think I am going to be okay, be okay, be okay, be okay, be okay, be okay. 

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

2 hours ago, Android89 said:

My mom doesn’t believe it I don’t think but we are just going along with it. 

you should take them out secretly five minutes before the alarm, hide it near them, and thereby you’ll have proved him wrong 😂

(of course if by coincidence he got infected by a flu or covid virus the same day, this will completely backfire and your dad’s paranoia will get dialled up to 💯)

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

You mean one of the new covid test kits that are currently being mailed? The ones with the updated chips built into the swab?

:lol1:

Tha's part 2 of the plan .... :shh:  :whistling:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, b_colv said:

I expected 2PM PST

It was scheduled for 2:20 Eastern Time ... that would have made it about 11:20 AM (or so) - so it looks like it was right on time

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~