JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Armed Conflict Continues in Israel and the Gaza Strip

A report about what is happening in area from JW.org . https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=702023285&srcid=share

Edited by DancesWithWife

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

3 hours ago, Ishaya said:

Real Jewish people are rare to see,

I've never seen any real Jewish person in my whole life.

I just learned that there are apparently  12,000-15,000 Jews in Nigeria 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews

I'm really surprised, I had no idea

4 hours ago, Ishaya said:

Real Jewish people are rare to see,

I've never seen any real Jewish person in my whole life.

What do you mean real Jewish? I have Jewish blood in me, but that is not important. What is important we all should be Jews from the inside. That is a real Jew. Romans 2:29

Edited by Dustparticle

• 2 weeks later...

My Mum was Jewish. A well-prepared sister considered Daniel's prophecy on the 70 weeks of years with her. (Dan 9) She was amazed and could see that Jesus fulfilled prophecy. She was baptized 4 years later, in 1970, and is still faithfully serving Jehovah. :)

Use your ears to gain understanding and your tongue to heal. -w13 5/15 p. 22

32 minutes ago, LindaL. said:

Ma mère était juive. Une sœur bien préparée a réfléchi à la prophétie de Daniel sur les 70 semaines d'années avec elle. (Dan 9) Elle était étonnée et pouvait voir que Jésus accomplissait la prophétie. Elle s’est fait baptiser quatre ans plus tard, en 1970, et sert toujours fidèlement Jéhovah. :)

😘😘 to you both

On 26/10/2023 at 16:11, Dustparticle said:

Que veux-tu dire par vrai juif ? J'ai du sang juif en moi, mais ce n'est pas  important. Ce qui est important, c’est que nous soyons tous juifs de l’intérieur. C'est un vrai juif. Romains 2:29

Same over here. Jewish root but JW leaves

35 minutes ago, LindaL. said:

My Mum was Jewish. A well-prepared sister considered Daniel's prophecy on the 70 weeks of years with her. (Dan 9) She was amazed and could see that Jesus fulfilled prophecy. She was baptized 4 years later, in 1970, and is still faithfully serving Jehovah. :)

If your mom was Jewish then you are Jewish too. My mother was at least half Jewish and that make part Jewish too. No matter how much, I’m Jewish. I told a Native American woman a while ago, if you have a drop Native American blood in you, then you are Native American. She agreed. Yes, I have Native American blood in me and that’s make me a Native American too.

That reminds me of a little boy who was born in Australia to parents of mixed nationality.
Little David told me, "I'm half Italian, half Austrian, and half Australian." :lol:

Sorry, this is totally :offtopic:

Use your ears to gain understanding and your tongue to heal. -w13 5/15 p. 22

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 5:29 PM, LindaL. said:

She was baptized 4 years later, in 1970, and is still faithfully serving Jehovah. :)

Wonderful! I have a Jewish study. I would love to pick your mothers brain. Where does she live? My friend is in Naples FL and consumed with this war.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 4:12 PM, Dustparticle said:

If your mom was Jewish then you are Jewish too. My mother was at least half Jewish and that make part Jewish too. No matter how much, I’m Jewish. I told a Native American woman a while ago, if you have a drop Native American blood in you, then you are Native American. She agreed. Yes, I have Native American blood in me and that’s make me a Native American too.

Given that, if you were Mormon, you would be 100% Jewish as in the lost tribe of Israel. You must have come over the pond of chocolate in their submarine. 😂

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 1 month later...

That land has been troubled with violence for centuries , no matter the era, there is always conflict.

The main nothing I’m concerned with our brothers’ welfare. From the reports they appear to be doing alright. Well we know what time we live in, soon this will all be over…PERMANENTLY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also don't know how faithful the muslims in those areas really are. Considering how dangerous is has been for some to leave, there may be a lot of people who are "faithful" out of fear. We'll have to wait and see (but I do share the same thought).