JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Works of Flavius Josephus

Hey everyone, The Works of Flavius Josephus created by a brother has been released!

🔗 Download link: Jph_1.0.jwpub

😺 Repo: JWPubLib

👨🏻 Author: Eryk J.

See related forum:

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

10 minutes ago, Imagine said:

image.png.b2d990631744b01cfbfccd6b7e7ab01f.pngI tried notepad and word, it didn't work. I'm afraid to try other options. Too old and stupid to attempt any of these stuff. 

This is importable to JW Library, Sister Ying.

40 minutes ago, Imagine said:

I'm a 70 year old idiot. Can you explain like you're talking to a 7 year old. I'm using a pc, maybe I should try it on my lousy Xiaomi phone. Maybe I should just give up. 

You can open .jwpub files on windows by clicking the link to the file and selecting jwlibrary as the program to run the .jwpub file.

image.thumb.png.084c7c4b6662b6df3946d0d7f385fb46.png

On the Xiaomi phone, you can download the file to your phone. Hold down on the .jwpub file and select jwlibrary to open the file.

Edited by WilliamChew

6 hours ago, Imagine said:

Can you explain like you're talking to a 7 year old

You have brains in your head.

You have feet in your shoes. 

You can steer yourself anyway you choose. 

- Dr. Seuss. 

You crack me up sister Imagine! That's why I think we would get along well. Ohhh , I'm a 45 year old idiot, and I don't even understand what this thread is about, so you are smarter than me. 

"Note to the intellectual"...  im not trying to derail thread.

Sorry.

But she did say talk to a 7 year old , so I quoted Dr. Seuss.

Spoiler

Forgive me.

Hello, mothers and fathers. (Mark 10:29, 30) I know it is quite hard for you all to know what this forum all about. This is simply a new publication, not officially from an organization, but from a brother. Try to see his works here. He knows how to create a JWPUB file that is importable in JW Library, a file that only must be made officially by society. For those brothers and sisters that can't accept to open this in JW Library, we value that, you may skip this forum. The book is not apostasy made for. This is just a tool for personal study. I recommend you all to read the author's note in every book he made. Read it here.

Try to see these related forums for more information: Timeline of Bible History (JWPUB) and JWPUB Files