JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Uzbekistan starts torturing Jehovah's Witnesses

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4355 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Uzbekistan starts torturing Jehovah's Witnesses

Aug. 15, 2012

Police in Uzbekistan have for the first time used torture against a Jehovah's Witness, a 54-year-old woman from Horezm Region, by suffocating her to force a confession to importing religious literature.

For the full story click HERE

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

So pathetic to see them stoop to Satan's level...Yet now the world and the Devil both know yet another case of humans not serving God for the things he is blessed with, but for the sheer love of God and her brotherhood. The CBS is so timely this week. The four state agencies will probably do nothing to compensate her, but it is another thorn in the side of the UN.... tick tock, Satan and Babylon, TICK TOCK!!!

soooo! Sad, Needed some kleenex, It's so terrible to read what our brothers and sisters must have to go through, makes whatever issues that we may have personally, tiny, I have been thinking about that all morning, How amazing was the theme talk at our, assembly to know Jehovah is going to erase all the bad memories of this system, I love the day text a few days ago. Luke21. Lift heads up. etc. When I took my girls to school, looked over the beautiful ocean, God's new system is so close. We have so much to look forward too.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

C'est bien triste tout cela pour notre petite soeur! Satan est toujours là pour faire du mal par l'intermédiaire qui ne savent pas qu'ils sont des marionnettes entre ses mains! Prions pour elle ,qu'elle soit courageuse et forte avec l'aide de Jéhovah.

Bing translator:

"It is sad for our little sister! Satan is still hurt by the intermediary who do not know that they are puppets between his hands! Pray for her, that she is brave and strong with the help of Jehovah."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Shocking news story brother Lynn. It's horrible to read what people who should defend the law can do to a harmless woman. Really low! The article stated:

"After being plainly refused, officers took her to a police station where they made her stand up for four hours without water, while the temperature was over 40 degrees, and put a gas mask over her head and blocked air supply."

So cruel! We can only pray that Jehovah will allow sister Abdullayeva to get her justice after all. Hopefully that will help more Uzbekistan brothers and sisters in the future.

The awful people that are doing this to our brothers and sisters, are going to be quaking in their boots very soon, when Jehovah comes to call. We must keep them in our prayers.

quotes

"For I dipt into the future, far as the human eye could see; Saw a vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be" Alfred Tennyson

Does the magazine cover displayed look familiar to someone? What issue was it?

There was an article in the January 8 2000 issue on torture, but I do not keep my magazines consistently any more.

Also, it looked like the date on that picture had a year beginning with a 1.

That is probably it -- there was a series on slavery, and how Africans were kidnapped to become slaves in America.

How that had to do with Uzbekistan torturing an innocent sister, I have no idea. Do they think that we had a hand in the kidnapping of Africans?

Or do they just want to present a negative image to associate with Jehovah's Witnesses?

I think it is the picture.

It shows someone in chains and that is what they are trying to do to us - put us in chains.

side note - the VP (Joe Biden) of the US was recently in trouble for using similar language about the "competition" Mr. Romney & his VP pick Paul Ryan - putting people back in chains.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....