JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

:heart:You are invited:heart:

Jerry and Debbie are celebrating their 25th marriage anniversary with a lot of fun & flair. They have become the 'most infamous couple' in the city of Las Vegas for not having a single conflict during their period of 25 long years! Local newspaper editors too have gathered at the occasion to find out the secret of their well talked about "happy go lucky married life". Editor: "Jerry, it is amazingly unbelievable. How did you make this possible? Please share your thoughts & experiences for the well being of the Society!" Jerry recalling his old honeymoon days said: "Well, we had been to Napa Valley for our honeymoon after marriage. Having selected the horse riding finally, we both started the ride on different horses. My horse was pretty okay, but the horse on which Debbie was riding, seemed to be a crazy one. On the way ahead, that horse jumped suddenly, making Debbie topple over. Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time"! She again climbed the horse and continued with the ride. After a while, it happened again. This time, she again kept calm and said "This is your second time" and continued. When the horse dropped her the third time, she silently took out the gun from the purse and shot the horse dead!! I could not resist & shouted at Debbie: "What the heck did you do, you psycho! You simply killed the poor animal. Are you gone crazy?" She gave a silent look and in a cool, composed posture, she said: "This is your first time"!!! And, thenafter we have lived happily... No arguements, No quarrels, No pitty fights!" Jerry concluded: "That's it. We are happy ever after". You go Debbie, and

125887=6987-images (13).jpg Happy Anniversary from me and Grumpy.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

They have become the 'most infamous couple' in the city of Las Vegas for not having a single conflict during their period of 25 long years!

Wow! Now I'll toast clap to that! :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

They have become the 'most infamous couple' in the city of Las Vegas for not having a single conflict during their period of 25 long years!
This is because Jerry doesn't get mad at anything, he is the most docile person I've met. I think he saves it all up and takes it out on his dog! This cake fits him better!

125897=6988-dogcake.JPG But it should be made out of Meat!

A friend told me the secret of happy married life of Jerry & Debbie

Once Jerry was asked by this friend: "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

He said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and Respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

Friend asked, "Can you explain?"

He said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, Friend asked him "Give me some examples"

He said," Smaller issues like, which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator , monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"

Friend asked, "Then what is your role?"

I said," My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, etc etc and Do you know one thing, My wife NEVER, EVER objects to any of these"…………!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Agape

This is because Jerry doesn't get mad at anything' date=' he is the most docile person I've met. I think he saves it all up and takes it out on his dog! This cake fits him better!

125897=6988-dogcake.JPG But it should be made out of Meat![/quote'] Love CAKE!!!!! :crush: Thanks you guys. Now, what to get her?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

That's Awesome Jerry and Debbie. Congratulations.

Well start with some.http://cdn.comps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP822/red-rose-chocolate_~k8224053.jpg

Then If you haven't already done this. A Cruise on one of your Harbors, With a buffet style meal and all the champaign included.

I surprised my hubby on our 6th Anniversary. But was expecting, So he got to enjoy all the beer he wanted. And we did a harbor Cruise around Sydney from Darling Harbor up to around ForteDenison a Jail out in the middle, Except this was a Show boat, with the entertainment, Of the old dance Music.I didn't realize there would be more girls dancing,LOL, At least he found it amusing,LOL

Have a good week whatever you do.:flowers:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Jerry can you give us Newly weds some helpful advice? You said you don't argue. What's the next tip.? LOL.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Next tip....don't wait til the last minuit to buy an anniversary present...or you'll be picking up something at the 7/11....

sorry...that was supposed to be a joke...my hubby got me a juicer this year (I love it ) ....roses and a juicer....lol....he covers all the bases.

Next tip....don't wait til the last minuit to buy an anniversary present...or you'll be picking up something at the 7/11....

You're right about that - I got a big box of pencils once and she was not HAPPY!!!! :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I wish we NEVER fought' date=' but that is another story (That's 2 :lol1: ) We just spent the last 10 days in central California - beautiful.

125981=6990-20120828_104415.jpg [/quote']

126158=7020-anniversary_roses.gif A belated HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, JERRY & DEBBIE... That's a beautiful picture of the two of you by the Bixby Creek Bridge (been over it dozens of times)...You visited one of my favorite places! Wishing the two of you an eternity of happiness together....What a beautiful couple you two make!

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D