JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

:heart:You are invited:heart:

My hubby once got me a huge bouquet of roses in a lovely vase. What a guy! He was working on a woman's house (he's a carpenter) and the lady grew roses.She cut a huge amount and arranged them just for me. He bought a mushy card, signed it and brought the flowers! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

I asked for her phone number and called her to thank her for a lovely anniversary present! LOL :party:

She actually went with her sister to visit her other sister in Phoenix this weekend. She left yesterday (our anniversary day) and wont be back until Sunday night.

What did I tell you about WISHING we never fought???

Just kidding - this was just the best weekend for her and her 2 sisters to get together so she acquiesced.

We'll celebrate when she backs back - more time to buy something ;)

I am stopping at 7-eleven on my home :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Ok, gotta remember that 'they' do say 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder', right?!

Well, I hope you'll have a wonderful anniversary celebration upon her return. (And don't blow it with the gift....Think of something really cool, Jerry!)

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

We'll i am going to pick up the title for her new car :ecstatic:

That sounds good until i tell you we spent 3 years paying it off and we finished last month - just have to pick up the title tomorrow.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Been there Jerry except was 5yrs. What a good feeling to be over that one..Yeah that's a cool present.

I didn't realize You guys aren't close to the oceans..Sorry for the miss understanding.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Over here in UK 25 years = a Silver Wedding Anniversary, nothing superstitious in that, just that it's the idea that you buy something pretty in silver as a silver wedding anniversary gift. How about a pretty silver coloured frame for your favourite photo of yourselves as a couple? Congratulations and may you have so many more anniversaries that you can't count them any more!

126319=7032-silverwedballoons.jpg

126319=7033-silverwedcake.jpg

More babies:crush:

I think some of us would like to see a baby Jerry....that'd be cute...maybe in the paradise.:yes:

Ha, ha....Bet Jerry's 'sweatin' bullets' right about now...

Seriously, their baby would be so beautiful, I'm sure...Good suggestion, Nancy! :)

126694=7074-75_650xNULL.jpg In light of this picture and the fact they have been married 25 years. It looks more like 5 or 3 and Jerry's eating preferences can someone please explain Daniel 1:12-15

Have you seen this - http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?62,99175,111966#msg-111966 :lol1: - Debbie keeps me busy and moving - no time to get fat - :lol1:

Soon .....

• 2 weeks later...

We finally got to exchanging cards last night.

I got her 5 European massages (80 minutes each :yes: ) - she was pretty happy.

She got me a really cool digital frame for my office. It hasn't come in yet - she just had the picture. I can't wait to put our Vietnam pictures on it.

note: as much as she HATES me drinking coffee - she also got me a great Starbucks gift card - NICE!!!

Soon .....

Thats so nice .......Thanks for sharing with us all

With so many people even Gods people breaking up these days It was lovely to see two people who are obvouisly still deeply in love and care for each other even if they don't see eye to eye at times

as much as she HATES me drinking coffee - she also got me a great Starbucks gift card - NICE!!!

25 years well done....:thumbsup:

love to see those photos

We finally got to exchanging cards last night.

I got her 5 European massages (80 minutes each :yes: ) - she was pretty happy.

She got me a really cool digital frame for my office. It hasn't come in yet - she just had the picture. I can't wait to put our Vietnam pictures on it.

note: as much as she HATES me drinking coffee - she also got me a great Starbucks gift card - NICE!!!

Very nice, Jerry....Every woman loves being pampered!