JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Android pictures.

I am currently away & using my Galaxy note, but I can't view the pictures or videos. Is there a setting I am missing please?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hi Musky. On my old nexus i have the Jw. Player. I purchased. I have been trying to transfer the app onto. The note. Is there away i can do rhat or should i just purchase again. Thanks for advice.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I ain't Musky and I don't know if Android OS allows you to use same programs on two devices at the same time but...

Are you using a different Google account to sign in the Market/Google Play on your Galaxy than you did on the Nexus (if it's also an Android-based phone?). According to my (limited?) understanding apps you've bought are connected to an account rather than a device.

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

Thanks Lonewanderer. I am happy for any advice from anybody,

I have a google account but before I could work out how to transfer my apps from the galaxy nexus, the battery completely went. Sometimes I can get a charge but it doesn't stay. & I am forgetful. I didn't think to back the apps. Or know how really for that matter. I noticed on the old nexus there was an android beam that you could put the phones back to back & some how they would transfer accross I thought. I tried that. I have been able to get my phone numbers out of that nexus. I have already got the photo's and piece by piece now also photo's I will back up on the google account. I have 2 apps that I purchased which was the Jwplayer & the Reasoning Book app.

which I use them most the time. So I am still learning the techno/computer mumbo jumbo. Most the time I use android market & Google Play,

But when I purchased those 2 apps it was in another area. I searched for Apps for Jehovah's Witnesses & then purchased them that way. I think I went the back door way.

Lets check if you purchased them from the Google store. Go to the Google store and press the menu button on your phone. You are looking for "my apps" there are different options when there. Look at the top Installed and All

128874=7179-Screenshot_2012-10-02-21-38- See of you see it in the All category.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

You can't just move apps from one device to another, unless you root, but that's another story.

As Julius said, as long as you use the same Google account on the tablet as you did as you did to purchase the app in the first place, you should be able to download any paid app again at no charge. They just figure you did a factory reset or lost it some other way.

The rest is up to you conscience. I personally feel that if you are only going to use it on one device at a time, I don't see an issue. But if you have it on both devices and two different people are using it, then I don't feel that would be fair.

And if for whatever reason you created another Google Account, you can also go to Settings -> Accounts and add your other Google Account with which you made the purchase. You can have multiple Google Accounts on the same device.

Then log into Google Play with the account with which you purchased the app and download it.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Thanks guys I tried suggestions. When i got my.first. Android i didn.t know about.google play accounts. I am darft. I have now been setting.up google accounts &.syncing my files. So.its just dawned on me that google account is like itunes i suppose. Thank you for all your.troubles.

This Saturday is my Special assembly day. I am looking forward to it. Usually I love to take notes. But sometimes as parents no You have to take your kids out for whatever reason> So on my Android. I have my new favorite feature. I can record the meetings. I does a great job from where I seat. So hopefully it will do the same at the assembly. There are so many excellent points not to miss.

What is the new feature,an app?

This Saturday is my Special assembly day. I am looking forward to it. Usually I love to take notes. But sometimes as parents no You have to take your kids out for whatever reason> So on my Android. I have my new favorite feature. I can record the meetings. I does a great job from where I seat. So hopefully it will do the same at the assembly. There are so many excellent points not to miss.

Hi Ya Nancy. How you going?

The feature. I have the Samsung Note. Its the next Model after the S3. It has a Voice Recorder. Built into it. Which its also an app. I have seen something similar. One Google Play. Or Android Market. If you can look in the Free apps. Under Communications. Its fantastic.

I have heard of Ever Note. Had it on the old nexus. I like the. Note for reminding me of what. I need to do. Let me know how it turns out.

Glad to hear you ok. Me to. We have. An awesome thunder storm. We.very had to batten down the hatches. Glad. It's. Night time. Agape

The recording of the assembly worked wonderfully. I would like to know please if there is a way to edit it from the surrounding audience?

Thanks Rick long time no hear!!!!!

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kenny-baker-r2d2.jpg

to long in this droid..Lolss!

Hi Bros.

I was reading the topics and was wondering what my HTC is capable of? Like what is spoken of when the tablets and ipad are used for. Thanks in advance, I not good with computers and smartphones.

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

A friend of mine has the HTC. I have helped him out with it. I think it is an a cheaper version of the Samsung Galaxy..it has many apps that are the same and the features are the same. I think it maybe a different logo. It is Android base so you can go and download the android apps, My friend has the Adobe installed and can add the Pdfs of the Watchtower etc.

HTC is a different "smartphone" manufacturer, it is not a "cheaper version of the Samsung Galaxy". There are many smartphone manufacturers and they make different products although, with the exception of Apple products, they all use a version of the Android operating system. What version of HTC do you have? The "EVO" or maybe the "incredible"?

Depending on the model and what carrier (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T etc) you have, you should have access to the Android market as mentioned. If so, there is much you can do with it.